[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Career Objective: To obtain a position that will allow me to effectively utilize the business concepts and domain expertise that I have attained throughout my collegiate and professional careers in the field of federal government defense contracting.
Areas of Expertise: Business Administration ::Business Development :: Customer Relations & Communications::Earned Value Management:: Financial and Risk Analysis :: Logistics Management ::Physical and Personnel Security :: Process Management ::Project Management :: Proposal Development :: Staff and Operations Management ::Systems and Test Engineering
Clearance: Active Top Secret SCI with CI and Full Scope Lifestyle Polygraph screenings
* SAIC, Inc. January Present Systems Integration Analyst IV: Provides project life cycle support for all AIRBORNE program activities and initiatives under the direction of the ASXT Chief Engineer. Plans and organizes the data management of tactical data based projects for successful completion consistent with contractual requirements. Generates and tracks assigned requirements given to technical leads to ensure their completion. Provides process engineering leadership towards overall program and project activities and objectives with training as the driving factor. Supports marketing outreach ventures, business development, proposals, and capture management initiatives. Advises the Chief Engineer on current status of systems engineering related issues, and in the collecting, recording, tracking, and the analyzing of metrics and consolidating them into useful management tools.
+ Supports and provides intelligence systems integration support.
+ Facilitates coordination activities related to the development of technical requirements derived from established training objectives.
+ Develops custom solutions and integration of systems in place with DoD information systems.
+ Responsible for conducting analysis of transition planning and intelligence information requirements.
+ Serves as Lead Test Engineer for all prototype models and products internally designed and developed to be presented to the customer.
+ Provides assistance, guidance, coordination, and support to Project Managers with project milestones.
+ Develops and coordinates organizational and Project Management policies, standards, processes, and procedures.
+ Maintains and develops technical documentation and correspondence to serve as standard operating procedural guidelines.
+ Researches and develops new processes that will improve day to day business activities.
+ Implements policies, practices and revisions to existing policies and practices as required meeting company, contracts and customer requirements.
+ Supports Task Order proposal development, implement win themes and otherwise support major proposals
+ Determines market feasibility of new business opportunities as part of capture management and business outreach responsibilities.
+ Creates and establishes customer outreach and call plans as needed.
+ Interprets RFPs to identify critical content items required for response, perform profit analysis, advise on risk, and provide guidance for proposal development. Interface with the proposal manager, proposal team, contract administrators, subcontracts, and others to achieve an integrated price proposal.
+ Participates in the development of price proposals and analysis to business leaders, including profitability and basis of estimate. Conducts a compliance review of the complete proposal package, update proposal information in real time in a proposal tracking database, and upload draft and final documents into the proposal repository.
* L Communications Titan Corporation Recruiting/Administration Manager: Responsibilities included management of Processing and Recruiting teams in support of qualification and screening process of Arabic and Pashto linguist candidates required for mission requirements to INSCOM customer. Remotely managed five satellite offices throughout continental United States in support of various missions involving linguistic services and intelligence support. Served as Operational Subcontracts Administrator for small businesses simultaneously that supported as partners on prime contract.
+ Managed, mentored, and continuously trained three linguistic and site support focused recruiting teams that consisted of plus employees.
+ Facilitated and promoted partnerships with print, radio, and television news media organizations to market
+ Managed and supervised the scheduling, logistic, and administrative requirements of those participating in the screening and qualification process of our operation.
+ Managed, interviewed, and executed hiring efforts in human resources and administrative capacities.
+ Assessed and analyzed all personnel & operational readiness issues associated with areas of operation.
+ Reported both qualitative and quantitative analysis continuously to be submitted to the customer to contribute to daily controlling and monitoring portion of project management process.
+ Successfully led entire organization during cure notice which ended up saving entire operational functionality support, and maintenance of prime role on contract.
* Strategic Investment Group Administrative Assistant: Responsibilities included continuous support of senior managing directors and partners with marketing analysis, and material production. Maintenance of all logistic related matters such as inventory of all investment management company assets. Updating and maintaining of all accounting and financial related documentation and records via a customized internal company database. Served in financial information assurance capacity within operations and fiscal performance through maintaining established cost and quality standards, setting operational guidelines, maximizing profits, human resources, developing and retaining employees, and exceeding client expectations. Recognized by senior level executives for my ability to thrive in a highly competitive workplace, particularly with regard to attention to detail, team oriented work, and innovative process analysis.
* Master&;s in Systems Engineering ; George Washington University, Washington DC
* Bachelor of Science School of Business, Marketing Management ; Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA
* Minor Sociology ; Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA
* SAIC&;s Capture Management Course: February
* SAIC&;s Program Management Course: October
* Strong written and verbal communications skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, MS Projects , Apple and PC platforms. Utilized various webbased software applications for fiscal reporting in earned value management, procurement, database, and employee management in both classified and unclassified environments. Highly proficient in all mainstream social media networks and webbased interfaces.
* Profound organized managerial approach to business planning, reporting, cost tracking, problem solving operational challenges and increasing productivity as well as efficiency. Possess excellent communication and organizational skills to improve customer acquisition, retention, and outreach. Ability to work well with internal and external staff, customers, and vendors.
* Fluent English, conversational Hindi and Punjabi