[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Lost Creek Ct.
Kissimmee, FL , USA
year background in Project Management, Capture and Business Development, Human Resources, Training, Human Rights, Procurement, and Finance career fields, with experiences working for major multinational corporations, international organizations, government, and private organizations. A motivated selfstarter with the ability to apply past experiences to new positions and succeed in a variety of roles. Experience working in austere locations, supporting multiple projects across numerous sites, and international travel.
* Proficient in numerous automation systems, to include Microsoft Office suite products Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Project, Visio, Lotus, Oracle, SAP, and PeopleSoft.
* Proposal Development to include technical and cost proposals, risk management, past performance identification, and win strategies
* Strong project management and operation skills
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to write clear, concise communications to all levels of employees
Raytheon Technical Services Company, Orlando, FL / EMEA
Manager, OCONUS Training Operations
* Cradletograve project management of $M annual training programs supporting Department of Defense Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Department of State, and foreign militaries
* Oversight of capture and proposal process, budgeting, operations, and personnel management for over personnel across more than training programs
* Resource management for prime contractor and subcontractors to include consolidated supply chain and logistics
* Coordination of over Foreign Military Sales cases for numerous foreign militaries through Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Kellogg, Brown and Root KBR, Iraq Tikrit, Camp Speicher
* Key advisor to Procurement and Subcontracts department on Human Rights and Trafficking in Persons regulations
* Team leader for subcontract labor inspection program; oversight of subcontractor employees to ensure compliance with International, US, and DoD laws regarding recruitment, staffing and living conditions for deployed personnel.
* Developed and implemented subcontract plan for Iraqi Business Zone; provided skills development for local national laborers.
United Nations Development Program, BosniaHerzegovina
Deputy Project Manager, Civil Service Training Program
* Led a person team of subject matter experts and consultants in creation of a Civil Service Training, Recruitment, and Performance Management program for the postwar Bosnian government.
* Created multilayer Civil Service Contact Team to ensure coordination between federal, state, and local levels increasing consistency of applicable regulations and policies.
* Implemented a project evaluation system to track program milestones and compliance with European Commission requirements; reported results through United Nations, European Union, and other multinational government agencies overseeing postwar efforts.
Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe OSCE, BosniaHerzegovina
Assistant Regional Center Director
* Managed multiple functional teams responsible for the drafting of Human Resources and Financial Management procedures for City Councils at sites within the Northern Region.
Human Rights Officer
* Responsible for the prevention, identification, and resolution of Human Rights Violations for Tuzla Field Office.
Stabilization Forces SFOR, US Armed Forces Eagle Base, BosniaHerzegovina
Advisor to Finnish CIMIC Forces
Office of High Representative North, BosniaHerzegovina
Chief of Cabinet
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, BosniaHerzegovina
Area Return and Reconciliation Officer
B.S. Human Resources Capella University Minneapolis, MN current
Business Management Trainer Certification UK Institute for Leadership and Management
V.C. Education Aquinas College Melbourne, Australia
Procurement and Supply Management Academy, KBR University
Prince II Project Management, UNDP
Human Resources Training for Managers and Specialists, UNDP
Civil Service Training for Trainers, UNDP
Strategic Planning and Organizational Management TraintheTrainer, TALDI
Refugee Camp Management
Project Management and Monitoring Methods, Mercy Corps
Negotiations Practices, US Institute of Peace
* Civil Service Study Project Lead, Belfast, Northern Ireland ; Organized and coordinated a research team to evaluate and train with other European Civil Service Organizations. Results were incorporated into UNDP Civil Service regulations and procedure manuals
* Academic Training Association Trainer, Amsterdam, Netherlands and Belgrade, Serbia ; Provided Business Skills training to international contingent as an independent consultant trainer