Munitions Management: Highly skilled with nuclear and nonnuclear ordnance/munitions maintenance,
preparation, troubleshooting, inspection, testing and delivery. Career highlighted by success and constant
• Tested, assembled and process nonnuclear munitions, including MK, M, MK, BDU
general purpose bombs and all assorted hardware and components.Ê
• Operated and performed operator maintenance on munitions vehicles and equipment such as K
Forklifts, ton tractors, ’ trailers, cargo trucks, bobtails and MJ/MHU bomb lift trucks.Ê
• Selected for the “trusted cardholder” program, managing a $K budget for personnel protective
equipment for + personnel.
• As an independent contractor, collaborated with various Department of Defense organizations as a
IT Project Management: Successfully managed numerous IT projects’ lifecycles, from inception and
design to implementation and rollout. Resourceful and adaptable, exercising superb competence and
efficiency with every project. Career highlighted by success and constant achievement.
• Oversaw all aspects of the successful completion of numerous IT projects’ lifecycles, from inception
and design to implementation and rollout.
• Ensured smooth and uninterrupted operation of computer while supporting end users throughÊbase
• Designed and implemented integrated IT solutions in close collaboration with managers, analyzing
current systems and engineering innovative and appropriate solutions.
• Continually evaluated the processes in place to ensure that the best possible solution was applied to
each client’s tasking. Customer service always a top priority.
Leadership and Supervision: A superior leader with demonstrated performance in highpressure
environments. Improved organizational performance through handson training and a leadership approach
that emphasized decisionmaking through active listening.
• Superbly managed and motivated as many as personnel; earned a reputation for firm, yet
• Proven proficiencies in classroom and field training; renowned for technical expertise.