[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
BRUCE W. N.
Coto de Caza, CA
Extensive experience as a Strategic Business Manager, Program/Project Manager, Sales Engineer, and
Electrical Engineer; providing account management from conception through production in the aerospace,
aviation, industrial, petrochemical, medical, and semiconductor markets.
• A highly organized and detailoriented selfstarter with the ability to effectively prioritize and strategize
while accomplishing multiple tasks through coordination and leadership of crossfunctional teams.
• An exceptional communicator, presenter, and collaborator as well as analytical problem solver with
the ability to interpret and assess customer requirements and bridge those requirements with the
company’s business strategies and goals.
SENSORTECHNICS, INC. Puchheim, Germany April July
Western Regional Sales and Program Manager
Responsibility for sales, marketing, and program/account management of the pressure and flow sensor
product lines to all customers within the western half of the United States and British Columbia.
• Doubled the sales in the territory in , with an additional % growth in . Territory growth
accomplished through identification and cultivation of new customer’s and new applications.
• Program management and customer point of contact for medical ventilator programs taking each
program from conception through hardware delivery to the customer. Project responsibility
included leading the internal team through coordination of hardware design based on customer
requirements, cost evaluations and establishment of pricing, contract negotiations, closing the
sale, and working technical and tactical issues internally and with the customer.
• OEM customer and applications support.
• Established customer rapport which allowed accessibility to customer engineers during the design phase of
projects which ensured the design of Sensortechnics products into OEM applications in the aerospace,
medical, industrial, and HVAC markets.
LDS TEST AND MEASUREMENT, INC. Middleton, WI
Southwest Regional Manager
Responsible for sales and program management of two product lines, vibration shakers and data
acquisition systems, for customers within the territory of LA, AR, TX, NM, AZ, S.CA, HI, and Mexico in the
aerospace, defense, aviation and petrochemical markets.
• Identified new business for both Test and Instrument products, growing the business from $.M to $.M
in , % increase.
• Negotiated three major contracts with Government customers, which secured immediate new
business and opened the doors for future business opportunities.
• Established customer relationships by leading preliminary, interim and critical design reviews, providing
engineering liaison and installation support, resolving delivery issues, and being the point of contact for
all post customer support.
IQAIR NORTH AMERICA, Norwalk, CA
Sales Engineer Consultant
Full time consulting position that allowed me to diversify my experience in both product and market
knowledge in the air purification industry providing solutions for particle and gas removal.
• Directed all engineering services for the commercial air filtration product line and for particle counters
including the selection and application of air purification systems for commercial customers.
• Provided sales engineering, project/program management, and customer liaison specific for each application
and site requirement.
• Generated current and forward looking strategic market objectives and analysis based on the specific
industry and market sectors.
BRUCE W. N. Page
SYPRIS TEST AND MEASUREMENT, INC. Orlando, FL July –December
Western Regional Manager
Direct territory responsibility for sales, marketing and program management of entire product line to large
key account customers. Identified and captured new business for both component and product testing
services in the aerospace and defense markets.
• Increased sales by winning new customers and applications in the territory.
• Reestablished contact with key account customers that had been overlooked for several years
and rebuilt the relationships between the two organizations and regained the business
• Identified three customers and implemented a process under which we took over control of their Supply
Chain Management providing us with the ability to better manage their stock, our inventory and our
build schedules and demands.
HBM, INC. Marlboro, MA April –June
Western Regional Sales Manager
Sales, product, and program management of HBM’s full data acquisition system product line within the
western region of the United States. Managed sales directly for key customers as well as through
representative firms consisting of twelve sales managers. Drove the development and validation of
product roadmaps, forecasts and market segment strategies including profitability and pricing based on
HBM’s business plans and current and potential customer’s market requirements.
• Developed and drove business development, marketing and sales strategies increasing regional
sales from $K/year to $.M/year.
• Penetrated the Aerospace market with HBM’s new Data Acquisition System. Reversed customer’s
specification for a competitor product and sold the first large multichannel system to Lockheed
Martin for the Atlas V rocket testing.
• Broke into the Data Acquisition market with Boeing for the Transonic Wind Tunnel, and with Boeing and
the USAF for the C Globemaster III aircraft for structural testing as well as for various other test
and measurement applications.
BROOK’S AUTOMATION Chelmsford, MA
Global OEM Manager
Global account management responsibility, including sales and program management, for twentythree
Semiconductor manufacturing companies.
• Established the foundation, generated the plan, and implemented the strategic tactics, which
resulted in winning a multimillion dollar project over a qualified competitor.
• Identified new business applications and strategic business plans in , which resulted in new sales
• Coordinated and managed a Quality audit which resulted in a Customer Preferred Status award.
• Provided conceptual, prototype and production application and marketing management which resulted in the
rollout of several new products, increasing market presence and sales.
Additional sales, program/account management, and engineering responsibility from
through at Kaman Instrumentation inductive displacement sensors in the semiconductor,
aerospace and defense markets, CEC Instrument Corporation velocity pickup sensors and
tracking filters in the aviation market, Neff Instruments Corporation data acquisition systems in
the aerospace and defense markets, and Meggitt – Endevco Corporation vibration and
pressure sensors in the aerospace, defense, automotive, medical, and industrial markets.
BSEE, DeVry Institute of Technology, Phoenix, Arizona
Miller Heiman Strategic Selling, San Francisco, California
Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, Colorado Springs, Colorado
• Computer skills include Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Outlook
• CRM programs including SAP, Siebel, Pro Alpha, Salesforce, and ACT.
• Commercial Helicopter License, Chino, California