[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
CHARLES R. T.
St. Louis, MO.
Senior manager with Fortune Company and "Big Five" consulting background. Versatile leader with broad international experience including information technology and maintenance operations in the agricultural, petroleum upstream and other heavy industries. Visionary with strategic analytical skills. Practical, articulate, and creative with proven ability to obtain high performance through leadership and cohesive team building. Uncommon cross cultural savinness, global planning, and conceptual abilities. Expertise in international business includes improving organizational performance, stimulating culture change and leading information technology teams.
International Business Management
* Collaborated with directors and regional management team to identify, determine and implement priorities of information technology initiatives for the Latin America North Region LAN. Resulting in a strategic planning process for the IT organization and a three year strategic IT roadmap aligned with business goals.
* Led the logistics team in Argentina comprised of members from different companies to implement a complex IT SAP/interface solution to manage the upstream logistics and maintenance process for a multinational petroleum company. Project was completed on time and within budget.
* Coordinated and administered construction plan in Belize City to raise a ninetyyearold colonial wooden structure seven feet higher and increase office space by square feet. This project included; conducting a feasibility study, defining the project plan, establishing the budget, securing of funds and construction management. Resulting in a project pay back in year and several years income stream with no additional investment.
* Performed business development in Spain for Maintenance Operations improvements. Developed strategic relationships with local and multinational firms for CMMS/TPM implementation and support in the manufacturing sector. Established consulting relationships with AT Kearney, Grupo Fagor, Boots Chemical, Union Explosivas de España, and IBERSAIC.
Information Technology Management
* Reorganised the support function and implemented support process changes resulting in improved support management, calls and unplanned outages were reduced significantly.
* Led IT teams implementing various solutions achieving business goals. Projects involved software selection, functional requirements definition, application management, interface functional design and all phases of the software implementation and development life cycle. Projects were implemented on time and within budget.
* Integrated and implemented SAP R/ Plant Maintenance, Maintenance Repair and Overhaul, Project Systems to meet global business requirements and accomplish the intended business design. Work directly with the businesses stakeholders to define and document requirements, design processes, perform gap analysis, develop solutions via SAP configuration. Support and implemented the computer validation process for the Dairy business for SAP MRO, PS and PM modules. Led subteams focused on process improvements leveraging the SAP system. Developed key reports, implemented warehouse management with barcoding technologies and supported SAP BW efforts.
* Experience includes software selection, functional requirements definition, application management, interface functional design and all phases of implementation life cycle. Functional expertise in plant, heavy equipment and aircraft maintenance. Package software expertise managing SAP R/ Production Planning PP, Materials Management MM and Plant Maintenance PM projects. Functional interface design with various systems and software development.
* Restructured Global expense management team establishing crossfunctional, self managed results driven philosophy. Resulting in an integrated team with improved expense software implementation and support capabilities. The resulting productivity gains generated a savings of $k.
* Key player in Interchange impacting information technology employees. Cofacilitated a three day program with emphasis on cross cultural communication for information technology professionals. Resulting in the launch of additional cross cultural training, playing a central role in integrating new values and behaviors into the daily workings of the IT organization.
* Developed coaching program which helped the participants grow as professionals and facilitated the integration the LAN IT team with St. Louis. Resulting in an organization that contributes fully to the success of Monsanto.
* Played a central role in integrating the Latin America North IT team based in Mexico and Colombia with the IT organization in St. Louis. Generated high productivity gains be merging culturally diverse groups and developing the best talent. Championed and developed Latin America North application team leading to regional autonomy to own the implementation of SAP for Venezuela resulting in project cost savings of $k.
* Program Manager, SAP R/ Production PlanningPP, Global Training Centre, Philadelphia, PA. Led team of SAP consultants for the SAP PP training program. Training program provided consultants with a conceptual understanding of the SAP system, experience working through the basic functions of the PP processes, major integration points between the PP module and other SAP R/ modules, online analysis and configuration skills. Developed course materials, continually evaluated and improved course content. Delivered course instruction. Staffed and mentored the instructors for the PP Program. On average every weeks for year consultants were SAPPP certified.
Monsanto Company, Mexico City, Mexico; St. Louis, Missouri
Monsanto Company Monsanto along with its subsidiaries is a global provider of agricultural products for farmers.
* Global Expense Management Services Lead
* Latin America North Applications Lead
* SubTeam Lead Internet Applications.
* Internal SAP Consultant Concord Project
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP PWC, Buenos Aires, Argentina, St. Louis, MO.
PWC is global organization formed in from a merger between Price Waterhouse and Coopers & Lybrand, PwC has a history in client services providing creative, innovative solutions to today&;s most complex business issues.
* Management Consultant Logistics Lead, TotalFina Austral Project, Upstream Petroleum Production and Exploration, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
* SAP R/ Plant Maintenance Lead, MetroGas Utility Project, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
* Program Manager, SAP R/ Production Planning, Global Training Centre, Philadelphia, PA.
COBRO Corporation, Madrid, Spain; St. Louis, MO. &
Cobro was a firm providing consulting and maintenance software solutions for aviation management to the Federal Aviation Administration, United States military and Airline companies.
* Business Analyst, Madrid, Spain
* Senior Support Analyst, St. Louis, MO
Building Construction: Belize City, Belize
* Construction Manager, Belize City, Belize
* Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, International Business, Saint Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri, December
Civic and Board Affiliations
* Vice President Monsanto Hispanic Network
* Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Board member
* United Way
* World Ag Forum