[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
st Ave East Box No Phone:
Kindersley, SK Email:
As a Post Graduate in Agriculture and Business Process Management student with excellent qualifications and a strong desire to excel in this profession, I am seeking to align myself with a well established company. I have done Masters in Agriculture MajorSoil Science with years of research on "effects of organic and inorganic fertilizers under different cropping systems". I have also done PostGraduate diploma in Business Process Management from Sheridan College, Brampton Toronto.
Following are my skills which I wish to highlight for your kind notice:
* As a agriculture Post graduate I have knowledge of products and equipments related to this field.
* Effective conversion of key accounts for healthy business relations
* Problem solving attitude and analytical skill.
* Identifying the effective business opportunities.
* Effective communicational skills with abilities to perform in team
* Flexible availability
I believe that my professional experience and my soft skills will be effectively utilized for the growth of the organization. With this I look forward for an effective business interaction and the opportunity to apply my skills and talents.
Looking forward for your response
st Ave East Box No, Kindersley, SK SL SO
Mobile: . Email:
To seek a challenging role in Agriculture sector to utilize extensive skills and experience with effective business solution that would help the organization to achieve the best business outcome
* Microsoft Visio
* MS Project
* Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point.
* Familiar with the use of SAP system
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Organizing and planning skills with abilities to execute the work
* Excellent communication and soft skills in order to coordinate the work
* Abilities to perform in the difficult situation to achieve the goal
* Self Starter with a lot of drive and enthusiasm fuelled by love for my work.
* Good communication skills and leadership qualities.
* Ability to perform with a group of people.
Business Process Management
Sheridan College, Brampton, Ontario
* Performed financial analysis on particular case study to provide alternatives and make recommendations
* Performed real life case study on supply chain on Loblaw, WalMart, Best Buy and Health sector, etc
* Designed various process flow charts and value added charts with the use of Visio
* Worked on real life project on Oakville&;s Art Council to capture and increase participation level, final report was published in local newspaper.
* Courses Included: Operation Management, Applied Financial Analyst, Business Process,
Process Modeling, Business Fundamental, Leadership Development, Corporate Responsibility, Supply chain case studies, Public Sector Case studies and Financial Services Case studies.
KAMALBIR S. Mobile:
Master&;s in Agriculture
Punjab Agricultural University, India
* Course included: Statistical Methods for Research Workers, Instrumentals techniques for soil and plant analysis, Physical chemistry, Radioactivity, Scientific, Soil mineralogy Genesis, Soil microbiology & Biochemistry, Electrochemistry & Surface Chemistry, Water Relation & Mineral nutrition and technical writing , etc.
* Successfully completed Master&;s Research with credits with title Dynamics of Organic and Inorganic fertilizers under different cropping systems.
Khalsa College Amritsar, India
* Course included: English as a Communication Skill, Introductory Economics, Algebra & Trigonometry, Biochemistry & Agrochemicals, Agro climatology, Animal Husbandry, Genetics, Soil fertility & Soil Physics, Manures and Fertilizers, Agricultural Extension, Farm Management, Entomology, Dairying, Soil & water Management, Plant Breeding, Plant Pathology, Horticulture, Farm Power Machinery Engineering, Production Management, Analytical geometry & Statistics