Resume for rania H. for Architect / Interior Designer / Architectural & Design in Doha, Qatar
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Rania A. H.
| | | |
| | | |
|Permanent Address: Qatar – | | |
|Doha | | |
|Nationality: Lebanese | | |
|Contact Address: + | | |
| | | |
|Marital Status: Married | | |
|Date of Birth:st of September | | |
| | | |
|email: | | |
A challenging and rewarding career in a highly growth oriented company to
make a strong contribution to organization goals through continued development of
Detailoriented, selfmotivated, punctual with deadlines, responsible and dependable.
Work ethics, good communication skills, team Leader and strong working relationship in
University Education –
Date of graduation: JULY
Degree and Academic Distinctions Obtained:
Diploma High Studies in Architectural Engineering which is equated to Masters as per
latest Lebanese Ministry regulations.
Current cumulative Grade: ./ , First Rank in Class.
Name, Place and Country: Lebanese University, th branch, Lebanon
Faculty of Architecture and Engineering, Department of Architecture.
School Education –
Certificate obtained: Lebanese Baccalaureates in Life Science.
Name, Place and Country: Shouf National College S.N.C, Mount of Lebanon.
June to present
ADPi DESIGNERS AND PLANNERS, OVERSEAS BECHTEL INCORPORATED
New Doha International Airport ProjectEmiri Pavilion
Working on Emiri Pavilion Package design and construction stage.Concerning architectural design
reviews including concept design, preliminary design, detailed design or any other phase where review of
the architectural design is required, in addition to all construction drawings review like shop drawings,
details, material submittals and performance tests.
• Information and respond to questions from the contractor and client.
• Review architectural design with respect to design criteria, design codes and standards. Involve in
the review of architectural studies such as shop drawings, material submittals and performance
• Design changes &verifying the Site clarification requests /field changes and any request for
information on construction technical inquiries.
• Prepare and develop details as reply on any request or missing details in the design.
• Check and review any missing detail in drawings or documents, and Proposes solutions on
architectural/technical issues influencing architectural design and details.
• Distinguish the consistency between the architectural studies and the specifications.
• Coordination with Consulting Engineer, the Client, contractor and subcontractors/suppliers.
• Ensuring that the contractor has incorporated all ADPi comments in the shop drawings, design
review and any related document.
• Coordinating with other Architects/Engineers within the team.
• Attending architectural workshops and meetings.
• Inspection on site for interior and exterior finishing
• Preparing presentations for client to explain any additional design with its related design,
finishing, material cost and impact.
• Coordinating between interior finishing/architectural geometry and appearance with
electrical /lights design and interfering in the light type selection.
• Documentation for the drawings, product sheets, documents related to the architectural and
interior scope and internal design change.
August to May
AL HABTOOR ENGINEERING ENTERPRISES CO. L.L.C., Dubai, UAE
Dubai International Airport Expansion Phase II
Finishes and MEP works for Terminal III, concourse II &car park
HMRT AL HABTOOR / MURRAY & ROBERTS / TAKENAKA JOINT VENTURE
Government of Dubai, Department of civil aviation
Architect, Package Coordinator, Responsible for:
• Package Management / Coordination for Metro Station in Terminal III .
• Responsible for the coordination between Dubai Metro Project on our Site and the Consultant /
Client and Site interfaces such as: Details and Design proposals/drawing production , penetration
and mounting markings ,meeting minutes scheduling and corresponding with Dubai Metro
ConsultantSystra and ContractorDurl and Mitsubishi.
• Coordination with subcontractor “ASCON” marble &granite, dealingchecking &revising details,
shop drawings, material Submittal, Inspections and Installation of stone cladding & paving.
• Mosque interior and exterior finishing in the airport Capark.
• Site Inspections
• Authorized to discuss and implement design and detail changes with client representatives.
• Coordination with different Subcontractors and finalize their scope of work, material
finishings and quantities.
January to June
SAADEBABA CONCEPTION SARL – ARCHITECTURE& INTERIOR DESIGN
Pizza Hut Kuwait / Burger KingKuwait / Rifai
Architectural Engineer, Responsible for:
Designing Architectural & Execution drawings.
Authorized to discuss and implement design changes with client representation.
January to December
Developed a Concept Design, exterior & interior finishing for a Residential Villa &implement Exterior
Landscaping & Beautification Designs and materials.
Villa Hamdan,Nabatiyi Lebanon
Municipality of Baakline Mount of Lebanon.
Country planning and urban designing, Landscaping & Beautification projects, in addition to exterior
plazas and public gardens design.
Involved in preparing perspective images of various buildings of the park.
March to September
Junior Architect, dealing with a team of engineers, responsible for:
Compose initial survey for residential buildings in Mount of Lebanon for rehabilitation &redesign.
Prepare execution drawings for private residences.
April to October
ACROPOLIS S.A.R.L Company Engineering & Contracting Beirut Lebanon.
Designing architectural and execution drawings.
Coordinate with Subcontractors, dealing with material finishings for residential &
August to October
RIMAN BOUHAMDAN Civil Office RESIDENTIAL COMPLEX
Attended months training session, as a trainee, Responsible for:
Preparing design drawings, Measurement and presentation drawings for the Historical House In Mount
of Lebanon. Supervised by Civil Engineers.
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!