FACILITIES CONSULTANT – FACILITIES PLANNING AND CONSTRUCTION CONSULTING, New York •
/ – Present
Created and operated consulting practice, providing project management to facilities’ managers and construction
/ contracting companies in New York and New Jersey areas. Prepared budgets and cost estimates and
negotiated supplier and client contracts. Consulted with clients on workplace occupancy metrics for relocation,
renovation, tenant improvement, restacks, and buildout management.
• Optimized client’s operations and success by troubleshooting corporate interior buildout and installation of
K square feet of office and trader room projects, playing critical role in projects being completed weeks
aheadofschedule and % underbudget.
• Championed design and construction of K square feet warehouse and laboratory within deadline despite
material delays and contractor / union disputes.
• Enhanced profits for client by guiding capacity, supply, and demand of building, campus, and region
SENOR FACILITIES PLANNING CONSULTANT, JPMorgan Chase, Global Investment Bank Real Estate,
New York, New York • / – /
Charged with consolidating, streamlining, and integrating Bear Stearns Investment Bank’s real estate portfolio
with company’s as part of sale / merger process, developing and implementing restack scenarios. Guided
completion of buildouts and trading spaces. Maintained concise progress reports related to project status
including budget, schedule risks, opportunities, decision requirements, and matrices.
• Ensured successful integration of company’s and Bear Stearns’ real estate portfolio, personnel, and
technology; achieving targeted FF & E goals through compelling management and interpersonal skills
driving internal and external resources.
• Effectively relocated traders and .K midmarket positions by overseeing construction and installation
of trading room furniture and office buildout.
• Spearheaded execution of Investment Bank’s strategic space initiative by developing analytics and providing
space planning support for strategic and linesofbusiness processes.
DESIGN CONSULTANT – OFFICE PLANNING DEPARTMENT, Schering Plough Pharmaceutical, Inc.,
Kenilworth, New Jersey • / /
Accountable for providing facilities space planning / design, development, and implementation of workplace
offices and workstations; maintaining alignment with corporate real estate strategy. Translated LOBs headcount
information into specific occupancy plan; leveraging group’s synergies to develop workplace that maximized