Corporate Design Department
• Regional responsibilities: supported the Denver regional office’s overflow workload.
• I was the lead Project Designer on a variety of projects and I developed a strong regional
presence in the states ofMontana, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota and Iowa.
• Served as Project Architect on all design projects. This entailed all code compliance issues,
Client contact, change order processing and construction support.
Construction Document Department
• Lead job captain on facilities ranging from medical office buildings, clinics, MRI’s and
Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
Marshall Erdman and Associates Dallas, TX
• Joined the design staff where projects include numerous clinics, ambulatory surgery centers and
numerous medical office buildings. While in Dallas, I passed the ARE on the first attempt.
PERKINS & WILL Chicago, IL
• Joined the medical design team and worked on numerous projects in all phases of design. Projects
varied from master planning of Youngstown Community Hospital, Butterworth Hospital and
preparing construction documents on an Ambulatory Surgery Center for Ingalls Hospital, Tinley
Education: Bachelor of Architecture Illinois Institute of Technology
Registrations: Wisconsin, South Dakota, Indiana, and Nebraska
Associations: American Institute of Architects, NCARB, and LEED AP