[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
RANDALL P. B.
Elm Park Ave.
PRINCIPAL DESIGN ARCHITECT SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Experienced, diligent registered architect with extensive experience in all aspects of the architectural process from concept and preliminary design through working drawings and construction administration:
* Broad Project Experience includes commercial, corporate, office, industrial, retail, medical, educational, religious, multifamily residential design. Extensive experience in Design/Build and traditional Architect/Client methods of design delivery.
* Accrued Technical Experience beyond the standard architectural services include site and facility evaluation and selection, feasibility studies, campus and site master planning, space planning and programming, field verification, facility assessment, construction coordination, and pay request certification. AutoCAD proficient.
* Strong Interpersonal Skills ensure great teambuilding, mentoring and leadership skills both internally, with employees and consultants, and externally with general and designbuild contractors, real estate brokers, developers, and municipalities throughout the Chicago area.
* Education, Accreditations: BS, Architectural Studies, University of Illinois. Licensed Architect, Illinois. Member of AIA, NCARB pending.
Sole Proprietor, Randall B. Architectural Design to present
* Architectural Design and Consultation, Build teams as required for projects
Director of Architecture, Milhouse Engineering
* Built an architecture department, Established clientele, and Managed projects and draftsmen, Set fees and budgeted time
President, Randall B. Architect, Inc to
* Established and managed full service architecture firm. Developed and maintained client relationships. Directed entire architectural process from concept design to construction administration. Provided site and facility evaluation, selection and master planning. Conducted feasibility studies and space coordination. Led multidisciplined teams. Sustained relationships with contractors, real estate developers, and municipalities. Mentored and developed employees. Held full P&L responsibility.