[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Jonathan W. Wai Hoe
Contact Mobile No:
Languages Proficiency: English, Malay, Mandarin, Hakka, Hokkien and Cantonese.
Term Time Address: A Westbourne Road, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, SR SQ
Technical Skills: D Studio Max, ZBrush working knowledge, UDK, Blender, Photoshop, Unity
working knowledge, Flash working knowledge, Hugin working knowledge. Office
skills: Microsoft office Words, PowerPoint, Excel, Prezi
Leeds Metropolitan University, MSc Games Design
Final Grade: Pass
• Relevant Modules Include: D Computer Technologies; Collaborative Practice; Game
Play; Game Authoring; NSD; Research Practice.
• Final Year Project: Prototype MMORPG Game Environment Design
This project is about an environment design for a prototype MMORPG game. This project
incorporates background research on Architectural Design, Environment Design, MMORPG
Games Research from Module Research Practice, and research into the settings of the game
Dark Satanic Mills. During this project D Studio Max was used to model all the models in the
environment, Photoshop to produce the textures and bump map for the models, and UDK to create
the terrain, environment materials, and Effects.
University Of Sunderland BSc Hons Multimedia Games
Final Grade: Second Class Honour Second Division
• Relevant Modules Include: Theory and Application of Games Programming, Advance
Practice in Multimedia and VR and Advance Interactive D Design
McDonalds Sunderland, UK March June
• Chef and Counter service
• Gained strong communication skills with customers and crews with good customer service
• Gained team work skills working together with all levels and different people.
Jitu Mega ’Construction Company’ Malaysia Summer Holidays
• PartTime Senior Supervisor
• Gained strong leading skills to supervise workers.
Ladang Ternakan Chuan Guan ’Farm’ Malaysia Summer Holidays
• Eggs Grader, Eggs Packer, Driver and Sales Man
• Learned how to be careful when handling breakables and to service eggs’ grading machine
• Improved concentration sapan.
Shell Petrol Station Malaysia Summer Holidays
• Clerk, Cashier
• Learned time management, organisational and problem solving skills in order to complete
• Involved in Recycling Campaign [Community Member]
• Involved in Blood Donation Campaign [Community Member]
• Helping out in Old Folks Home
As a person, you will find me to be highly enthusiastic and dedicated towards any task that I
undertake. I am very selfmotivated in my field of interest and have a high standard of
expectations for myself in carrying out any given task, especially when it comes to my career and
personal development. During the course of studies, I have developed excellent communication
skills through working team in order to solve problems. These skills have allowed me to build
effective and pleasant working relations with my group mates and lecturers. At anytime, I prepare
myself with aggressive working schedule and able to think outside the discipline as an analytic
thinker. Also, I believe learning with high levels of autonomy is a lifelong process and is the key
to the path of success.
My aim is to widen my scope of experience in D modelling, Sculpting and texturing and get
exposure to the games industry. After graduating from the university, I feel it is useless having the
qualification without the working experiences in the relevant field, thus I hope for an opportunity
to overcome my weaknesses after my degree attainment. Nevertheless I hope to work for an
organisation with great reputation. As my personal aspiration, I hope it will lead me to meet new
people from around the world and also to be delegated with challenging tasks.
Hobbies: Playing Video Games, Listening to music, Surfing for new technologies
Sports: Swimming, Basketball, Tabletennis, Badminton, Gym and Cycling.
Remarks: Relevant Documents and references are available upon request
Full UK Driving License
Without sponsor ship till PSW Visa