[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
NE th Ave, Miami, FL
To work as a Electronic repair Technician
Sheridan Technical Center
Certified in Slot Gaming Machine Repairs
Developed the basic Customer Service skills necessary in the hospitality and gaming industry
Able to function as a team member on a project or work independently
Have good verbal and written communication skills as well as sound mathematical skills
Basic knowledge and understanding of Electricity, Electronics, Computers, Networks and Gaming Machines
Basic skill at soldering, using DMM, hand and electrical tools and other test instruments
Able to read and understand gaming schematics and locate and identify components
Able to read, understand, explain and use the players, slot attendant and slot tech menus
Able to troubleshoot, repair and PM the various gaming machines reel, video and poker including the bill acceptor, printer and the monitor
Have read and had the Florida Statue and the F.A.C. D. explained to me
Have role played in order to better understand my role as a slot attendant or a slot tech in a casino
Planning to obtain a Florida Gaming license
Micheal M. Krop High School
Miami Dade College
Electrician Apprentice Current
Royal Caribbean Int. Slot Tech
* Performs maintenance and repair of slot machines, slot machine parts, and other gaming related equipment.
* Participates in installation, movement, and removal of gaming related equipment.
* Communicates and coordinates activities with various departments, state agencies, and vendors.
* Maintains proper gaming logs in order to comply with state or internal regulations.
IMS Integrated Medical Systems Fiber Optics Technician
* Assemble/Maintain fiber optical components and freespace optics used in fiberoptic labs
* Terminate/Polish optical fiber and connector
* Perform various tests requested by engineers and maintain test records for internal/external audit
* Testing to support optical standards
Excellent references available upon request