Resume for Sampath for Executive Manager / Automotive & Transport Production in Bangalore City, India
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Email: , Mobile: , Phone:
An Operation & Management expert with effective execution skills having over years
experience in various Auto and Engineering industry.
To contribute for the growth of the company and grow with it through operational / Business
• A mechanical engineering professional with expertise in establishing effective
manufacturing and Maintenance systems, project planning and execution
• Through meticulous planning and execution of systems management enhanced
productivity and machine availability in terms of OEE and OPE.
• Hands on experience in metallurgical processes and machining processes of various
ferrous and non ferrous forgings and powder metal auto parts and fasteners.
• Implementation and sustenance of quality/ process techniques such as TQM and NPD
from APQP to SOP, as per TS, ISO , Ford Q and OSHAS
• Good in tools and fixtures automation using hydraulics, pneumatics and control
• Maintain business relationship with customers to achieve quality product and service
norms by resolving their critical issues, meeting operational goals within the cost, time &
• Successful in implementing SAP / ERP in MM and PM modules on technical and
operational feasibility guidance
• Worked with Japanese JIPM consultants in implementing TPM and proud to be part of of
the team in achieving excellence award and consistency award.
• Possesses excellent analytical, verbal and written communications skills.
On Leadership front
• Established an % EOU green field transmission components project comprising
forging, heat treatment and machining with all systems in place.
• Improving the availability of critical machines by incorporating TPM tracker software and
connecting it to the server. The loss time is monitored on seconds basis and permanent
counter measures implemented
• Merging of two separate cells which are having similar machineries and activities into
one cell thus optimised the utilisation of supervisory staff.
• Multi machine manning in cnc and spm machining implemented and reduced about
man power and the same utilised for new projects
• Effective participation in arriving at settlement with union on negotiations on fixed and
variable benefits Vs commitments in production and productivity
• Expertise in establishing effective manufacturing system in line with TS
On technical front
• Established new vendors for heat treatment requirements of parts when the existing
facilities could not meet the requirement.
• Completely re engineered production facilities and tool room and achieved better logistics
and improved production.
• Outsourced non critical operations and reduced direct and indirect cost by %
• Utilising novel concepts such as continuous improvement for better productivity and Poka
yoke for process / quality improvement.
• Cost reduction activity carried out in lubrication consumption reduction and life cycle
improvement of mesh belts in continuous normalising furnace yielded about . Lakhs
per year. This also resulted in reduction on resource depletion and clean machine.
• A through feed centre less grinding machine that was scrapped had been converted into
plunge grinder with automatic in feed control. This resulted in meeting the parts
per month requirement of an OEM customer.
• In house / outsourcing of special tools and fixtures for the multi spindle cnc machining
centres by optimising and reducing tool cost from .% to % in machine shop.
ALTIUS ENGINEERS PVT LTD., BANGALORE
Altius Engineers Pvt Ltd is a leader in manufacturing machined and fabricated components for
auto, railways sector and Project consultancy services in engineering and infrastructure.
General Manager – Operations
Reporting to Managing Director
Years in service years and present
• Operations in charge of two plants situated in various locations
• Handling manufacturing, projects and admin functions.
• Responsible for P & L and In charge of MIS
• Manage various activities like resource development, sourcing, training, capability
• Overseeing the project implementation, qualification at the final stage and handing over at the
• Handling customers on quality and delivery front.
• Optimising and reducing the manufacturing cost in various levels
BILL FORGE PRIVATE LTD., BANGALORE
Bill Forge Private Ltd. is a major supplier of hot and warm forged and machined transmission
auto components to GM, Ford and Delphi Systems.
Senior Manager Manufacturing & Engineering
Reporting to Vice President Operations
Years in service years months
• Started as % EOU green field project for auto transmission parts
• Plan and manage projects, facilities, procure, install and commission the entire
range of equipments and optimize resources and the process yield.
• Develop annual budget, emphasize & achieve cost reduction by monitoring and
• Responsible to maintain online MIS of all manufacturing data.
• Taken care of entire plant engineering and maintenance functions.
• Utilize novel concepts such as TPM, Kaizen/ Poka yoke for process / quality
improvement and cost reduction.
• Motivate the team to identify and initiate cost reduction, manpower
rationalization & continuous process / quality improvement projects.
• Develop training content and impart training and ensure professional
development of the team members.
• Develop a capable and cohesive team of engineers and technicians and
enhance their skills through training.
• Instrumental in implementing SAP PM and MM module
TVS SUNDRAM FASTENERS LTD, HOSUR
This is known for fasteners, cold extrusion and powder metallurgy component parts in finished
and semi finished stage for automobile, engineering application with focus on exports
Reporting to Divisional Manager
Years in service years months
• Handled production, Maintenance, Heat treatment and PPC during my stay of around
• Execution of new process/ productivity improvement projects.
• Evaluating and modifying processes following PDCA concept and relevant documentation
implementation along with quality assurance.
• Implement and ensure continued compliance to international standards like TS, ISO
and Total Productive Maintenance TPM activities.
• Participating / heading the four major pillars of TPM and implementing in the shop floor with
co operation of all.
RANE BRAKE LININGS LTD., HOSUR
Rane Brake Linings Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of clutch units and components for all
Shift In Charge Manufacturing
Reporting to production Manag
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!