[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Carlton Rd. Riverdale, GA
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
New Product Introduction Relationship Management Training
I have a + year record of business development in Latin America. I have helped US companies develop partnerships with companies in Peru, Ecuador, Columbia, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and various islands in the Caribbean. I specialize in managing these relationships, training personnel in sales, customer relationships, general business operation for success. Recently, I have helped small organic coffee coops find a market for their crops in the United States.
Key strengths and competencies:
* HighImpact Sales Presentations
* Growth Management
* New Product Launch
* Market Studies / Needs Assessments
* Business Unit Development
* Adaptability in fast paced, changing environments
* Coaching, Training, Leadership, Mentoring
* P&L Management
* Sales Forecasting
* Tenacious sales ability!
SAS International Trading, Inc., Fayetteville, GA
As the founder and major stockholder of SAS International Trading, Inc., I have developed Latin American business units and distributor relationships for the following US companies: Chief Automotive Sytems, Inc., Grand Island, NE, RDM Enterprises, Inc., Greenville, SC, FSP Environmental and Safety Products, Inc, Garlic Valley Research, Inc., Glendale, CA, and Southern A/P, Inc., Fayetteville, GA. My responsibility is business development and has included direct sales training, budgeting, sales forecasting, processing orders for products that will be imported or exported, strategic planning to maintain inventory levels, contract negotiations, and helping distribution companies recognize the need for available products in their specific sales areas. I have also spent considerable time learning the coffee business, from planting to processing, roasting, and distributing to US clients. I founded Mejor de Andes coffee company to test the US market for organically grown single source coffee and assist small growers find buyers for their product.
* Introduction, in Latin America, of the latest technology in automotive repair: Spray paint booths with infrared curing, computerized, laser measuring for structural alignment.
* Introduction of the latest fire safety products to aviation, oil and gas industry.
* Introduction of the latest certified organic products used for insect reduction by organic farming enterprises.
* Assisted small, family owned, organic coffee farmers to market their unique and varied coffees directly to the US market.
* Waded through government bureaucracy to receive approval for import of unknown or uncategorized products.
* I have learned the processes necessary to bid for government contracts and have successfully done business with several governmental agencies in Latin America.
SAS Consulting Services
Owner / Consultant
As a consultant, I provided technical training services to automotive repair facilities within the US, equipment manufacturers, and auto insurance companies. My clients included State Farm Insurance, Nationwide, Allstate, Progressive, and Safeco. My services also included marketing and distributor development training for equipment manufacturers, domestic and international. This led to the formation of SAS International Trading, Inc.
Chief Automotive Sytems, Inc.
International Training Manager
My duties included technician training, distributor training, structural repairability consulting services for Toyota, Hyundai, Kia, Citroen, Saab, Volvo, Sang Yong. This work was continued by SAS, and took me to different countries.
* High School, Union High School, Rimersburg, PA, USA
* ICAR Collision Repair Training as a student and Instructor
* Chief Automotive Systems Instructor Training
* Vocational Educator Training sponsored by the University of Oklahoma
* Engineering and Repair training by Ford Motor Co., General Motors, Bethlehem Steel
* Attended and taught various educational programs related to Public Speaking, Educator Training, Business Development, International Marketing, held at local and international schools and universities.
I am happily married. My wife and I have children and dogs. We are originally from the state of Pennsylvania, but have lived near Atlanta, Georgia for several years. We love to travel, enjoy outdoor activities, sampling the culture of different people and countries, and trying exotic recipes in our kitchen. We volunteer several hours of our time to educational activities every month.
Personal and Business References upon your requests!