• Subject Matter Expert for branch security, fraud, BSA, AML, and OFAC policies and procedures.
• Provided consultative subject matter expertise and support to business partners to create solutions and resolve
• Reviewed and approved new/revised forms, policies and procedures in preparation for Senior Management
• Managed mitigation, resolution, and communication of priority one issues impacting retail channels.
• Managed and developed team of employees through task delegation, career planning, coaching, and ongoing
feedback to identify and enhance strengths and opportunities for growth.
Marketing Program Manager Marketing Lead, Assistant Vice President September – November
JPMorgan Chase, Retail Marketing
• Proven excellence with preparing Business Requirements Documents and communicating changes and cross
impacts to the appropriate areas.
• Effectively managed all change requests for the ECoupon application on behalf of Retail Marketing.
• Consistently managed multiple projects related to vendor management, fulfillment, and Retail Marketing
• Effectively managed Retail Marketing Support email correspondence.
• Functioned as Subject Matter Expert for Telephone Banking ECoupon/Marketing related projects, assisting
with training design and job aid updates as needed.
• Revised and disseminated all Policies and Procedures related to Retail Marketing Promotions and ECoupon.
Business Systems Analyst II August – September
JPMorgan Chase, Retail IT Tier Application Support
• As a liaison between the Retail Lines of Business, Development, and endusers effectively analyzed and expedited
• Primary production support for Back Office Express, Contact Manager, and ECoupon and Sales Express Retail
• Effectively managed all levels of application issues, including priority one level issues, for all supported
• Investigated and researched issues, working with end users to identify the root cause of reported incidents.
• Successfully served as Project Manager for launching of the Back Office Express application.
• Continually communicated with Solutions Center to provide education and enhance troubleshooting techniques.
• Managed emergency Enterprise Change Management requests ensuring approvals have been obtained and
properly documented prior to implementation in addition to ensuring that all cross impacted Lines of Business
have been notified of the changes to be delivered.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with all audit procedures and maintaining documentation to support this
• Responsible for creating and maintaining Service Ware documentation for use by the Global Service Desk for
Banking Center Manager II February – August
JPMorgan Chase, formerly Bank One, North Newark Banking Center
• Demonstrated my abilities to motivate, inform, educate, develop and coach team to ensure financial objectives
and service standards were consistently met.
• Effectively managed banking center team in all areas of staff management including hiring, placement, coaching,
counseling, and training.
• Successfully developed and expanded customer relationships through individual calling efforts as well as the
coordination of these activities with other sales personnel and business partners.
• Successfully fostered a cohesive vision within the banking center regarding customer loyalty, banking center
profitability, diversity and quality of customer service and sales.
• Recognized as a top Banking Center Manager in the market for sales intervention.
S. Jill R.