Banking Industry Experience
Coordinator Area Banking Operations – Central and North Punjab Region
The First Microfinance Bank Limited July – Date
Responsible to look after the banking operations of branches with direct reporting to Head of
Operations. The primary objective of my duties is to determine if the policies and guidelines are being
followed in routine operations work. Review of daily operations activities and identifications of issues if
any and to provide the guidance accordingly. Review of Audit Reports and make sure that the
objections mentioned in them are not being repeated. Interview for hiring new operational staff develop
an overview of their attitudes about level of competency regarding the bank requirement and giving the
comments for further approval from head of operations verifying that:
• They know their respective roles, policies and procedures.
• They are sufficient to handle the problems that may affect the quality of work.
• They know to whom the different matters are to be addressed for smooth working.
Approval of outward clearing cheques exceeding amount Rs.K to have control on KYC monitoring
at branch level.
Customer Services Manager
KASB Bank Limited – Shah Alam Branch January October
Supervised Tellers and a sorter in cash department of Shah Alam Branch. The major role was to:
• Supervise Cash Management and transactions of Cash, Clearing and local remittances, to
develop error free working in Cash Department, Coordination with Service Quality Team and
developing quality service in Cash area.
• Responsible to reconcile all ATM transactions and settlement of disputes if any.
• Responsible to process Ordinary and Right Shares Applications.
• Responsible to Open and Close the branch in System.