• July – August : Summer Training in Delhi spanning ½ month with ITC LIMITED Paperboard
The topic of the summer training report was “Evolve Dealer Credit Evaluation Methodology to fix
the Risk Exposure, Credit Limits and Security required”. The aim was to collect the information
relating to financial position of dealers of the Company and provide analyzed ratios and
recommendations whether they were worthy to provide credit on their security deposits or not and if
yes, then how the risk would be minimized by the Company and Dealers.
• March – June : Research Project in th Semester of M.B.A. in Finance
The topic of the research project was to conduct a “Study of Commodity Derivatives, its Evolutions
and Regulations in India”. The aim was to find out what are commodity derivatives, features, various
types of derivatives, its history, comparison between stock market and commodity market, exchanges in
India, policy issues by the government, its present status, legal framework, policy liberalization and
• Having Knowledge of Financial Management – Financial Systems and Markets, Financial Statements,
Risk and Return, Risk Analysis and Technique of Capital Budgeting, Capital Decision and Structure,
Debt Financing etc.
• Familiar with the Working Capital Management – Policy, Cash and Liquidity Management, Credit
Management, Inventory Management, Working Capital Financing and Management.
• Knowledge of the Financial Planning and Analysis – Financial Modeling, Break Even Analysis.
• Familiar with the Investment and Securities, Listing of Securities, Stock Return and Valuation etc.
• Familiar with the Corporate Tax Planning and Management.
• Having a Knowledge of Management Accounting – Nature and Scope, Financial Planning,
Capitalisation, Capital Structure, Sources of Finance Long Term, Medium Term and Short Term ,
Funds Flow Statement, Cash Flow Statement, Management of Working Capital etc.
• Knowledge of Financial Statements – Profit and Loss Account and Balance Sheet.
Training and Workshops Attended
• months training on ECommerce from Aptech computer education.
• Interpersonal and business communication skills from ICICI Bank.
• Mutual Funds from ICICI Bank.
• ICICI Prudential and Lombard product training.
Personal Achievements and ExtraCurricular Activities
• Awarded Best Participant in Writing Competition held by Carmel Convent School in Faridabad.
• Participated in various quiz competitions, declamation contests, and seminars.
• Participated in Singing and Dancing Competitions.
• Made a presentation on the topic “Anger and its Management” in National Conference on