• Preparation of CBN quarterly report
• Compilation of monthly Operations Performance Report OPR.
• Maintain a tracking database detailing the reconciliation differences for audit and management
• Make recommendation for system and process improvement to be developed to increase process efficiency.
• Maintain lines of communication with and support banks, portfolio managers, compliance, trade operations
and performance groups.
• Periodic cash count and spot checks on branches.
• Review of various risks and controls.
Nov – Feb : HEAD OFFICE AUDIT
GUARANTY TRUST BANK.
Plural House, Oyin Jolayemi Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos.
• Auditing of various Head Office Units
• Foreign Exchange Audit
• Reconciliation of Bank’s Treasury Bills portfolio
• General Ledger audit
• Fraud investigation.
: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
EBUNADE NIGERIA LIMITED,
Awori Street, Egbeda,
• Coordination of team activities and distribution of tasks
• Payment of bills, issuing invoices to customers, processing payments received, and
• Administer employee files and records in order to ensure accurate payment of benefits
• Perform other related duties as required
: NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS NYSC, ONDO STATE.
Laboratory Assistant/Administrative Officer,
Ondo State Hospital Management Board,
Oda Road, Akure, Ondo State.
* Ability to work with people of different temperaments
* Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Relationship Skills
* Good creativity and innovative skills
* Flair for financial and research assignment.
Computer Skills; MSWord, MSExcel and Power Point Presentation