Designation Development Professional
Duration From August to November
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible to build and maintain relationships with NGOs and beneficiaries to
understand their needs and help them to utilize the government’s funds.
• Responsible for making them aware about the new schemes of government for their
• Motivating the NGOs and beneficiaries to apply projects in different government
• Helping the people in formulation project proposals.
• Responsible to give presentations about the new schemes of government to NGOs.
• Responsible to resolve the queries and problems of NGOs and beneficiaries.
PROJECT & RESEARCH
< Influence of different factors on consumer’s purchase decision in selection and adoption
of new brands of OTC drugs, Submitted to Dept of Business Management,
Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar.
< Qualitative Analysis of Pharmaceutical Companies in Punjab submitted to Marketing
Dept Ind Swift Ltd pharmaceutical company & Dept of Business Management, Guru
Nanak Dev University.
> An enthusiastic professional endeavor to succeed.
> Good oral and written communication.
> Analytical approach, self motivated, goal oriented, zeal to learn new things, flexible and
adaptive to change, quick learner and problem solver, ability to work under tight timelines,
effectively manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities.