State Bank of Pakistan April Present
Deputy Director July – Present
Supervising Officer Offsite Supervision & Enforcement Department October – June
National Bank of Pakistan
First Women Bank Limited
Pak Kuwait Investment Company Pvt. Limited
Saudi Pak Industrial & Agricultural Investment Company Pvt. Limited
NIB Bank Limited
KASB Bank Limited
Pak Brunei Investment Company
in line with the regulatory requirements of “State Bank of Pakistan,” “Basel II,” “Banking Companies
Ordinance,” and other regulatory requirements to ensure their meticulous compliance through:
• Takingup enforcement plans with the banks/DFIs against the observation pointed out in
regulatory inspection reports, based on CAMELS ratings.
• Monitoring responses of banks regarding the observations/issues pointed out in regulatory
inspection reports, based on CAMELS ratings
• Study/ Reviewing the minutes of the BOD meetings received from the banks and taking up the
issues of concern if new or material with the banks/DFIs, or the resolutions passed against the
spirit of “Prudential Regulations,” “Banking Companies Ordinance ,” and other regulatory
• Reviewing and Examining the Management Letter and Director’s Reports received from the
external auditors of the banks/DFIs and take up the matters of concern, if any.
• Takingup the issues of concern highlighted through “Market Intelligence System” with the
• Holding /arranging meetings with the Board of Directors, senior management of concerned
banks/DFIs to discuss various issues pertaining with the banks and decide upon a sound resolution
of the same.
• Analyzing the “Quarterly Financial Statements” of banks and preparing the “Off site Surveillance
Reports” A.gned with CAELS ratings.
• Research: Preparing a summary of “Nonperforming loans on quarterly basis for MIS purposes
and submitting the same to competent authority.
• Imposing penalties against the regulatory violations committed by banks, and if contested the
same by bank, reviewing banks’/DFIs’ request for refund of penalty.
• Monitoring responses of banks/DFIs regarding special inspection reports/ Minutes of BOD
meetings/ Offsite surveillance reports/ Management Letters.
• RCOA: assisting and providing guidance to the banks to successfully submit an error free
“Quarterly Financial Statements” based on Reporting Chart of Accounts developed by “State Bank
KhushhA.bank Microfinance April – March
Accounts Officer Finance Department June – March
• Prepare the Financial Statements of the branch to be submitted onward to head office.
• Prepare budget & business plan of the branch on monthly/quarterly/ annually basis.
• Supervise the administration unit at branch level.