processing, account reconciliations, trade processing, collateral and margin, system authorization and system
• Analyzed the Asset Management, Stock Lending and Financial Products functions for a major investment bank
including valuation policy, asset allocation and pricing decisions. Evaluated Valuation Group existing processes,
controls, risks, policies and procedures relevant to pricing of derivatives and proposed recommendations for
• Supervised staff and projects. Developed backoffice procedures for a brokerdealer. Documented business
• Provide evaluation of systems, processes, and reports to increase efficiency, data quality and report presentation,
including identification and resolution of data issues.
• Performed expenditure, gap and fraud analysis to assist clients assess management decisionmaking.
INDEPENDENT CONSULTING PRACTICE
Bear Stearns, New York, NY Consultant, Internal Audit & Compliance
Assisted in the implementation, documentation and testing of the requirements and regulations of SarbanesOxley.
Identified, designed, and tested internal controls and made recommendations for risk control improvement.
Carmenza M. Page
HighQuest Partners, New York, NY Consultant, Risk Strategy
Assisted clients to establish and manage various risk control initiatives across their Latin American operations.
Worked with Latin American companies to create consistent processes and manage operational and country risk
Delta Bank, New York, NY Consultant, Investment System Conversion –
Assisted in the installation of the EagleStar and EaglePace Investment systems to ensure it was consistent with bank’s
reporting system. Managed system integration, software project quality, testing, QA, configuration, and compliance.
Modellaunch.com, New York, NY Consultant, Strategic Planning
Worked with management to plan and evaluate market trends evaluating the potential for company growth.
AMERICAN EXPRESS, New York, NY
Manager, Data/Risk Management
• Identified and analyzed risk and strategic issues for all levels of Management across functional/business units.
Managed compliance with credit related risk data. Developed master project plans by working with business
units and vendors.
• Selected and implemented a $ million Oracle relational database UNIX system improving data quality, cycle
time and costs. Managed projects’ full lifecycle. Won Excellence award for these efforts.
• Participated in several companywide reengineering efforts that resulted in company savings in terms of human
and cost resources. Achieved an Award for these efforts.
• Managed $ million marketing budget. Defined project goals, selected outstanding user requests, determined
justification for the project and prepared and managed budget and contracts.
• Identified process improvement opportunities and worked with Management to redesign and improve internal
CITIBANK, New York, NY
Credit Risk Manager, Bankcards/Credit Risk
Established risk parameters and control measures for underwriting credit while ensuring compliance with corporate,
bankcard and regulatory standards. Assessed portfolios’ risk and ran analysis to shape portfolio strategy by product,