• Part of Senior Management team for Planning, Decision Making and Implementation with
regard to Operational matters. Member of U.S. Region’s Management, I.T. Steering and
Regulatory Compliance Committees.
• Serving as Chairman of Loan Review Committee with responsibility to review and assess
the quality and conduct of the entire loan portfolio and make recommendations, if
necessary, to the Regional Credit Committee
• Coordinating / Communicating with Auditors and Examiners during routine periodic
Audits and Examinations, providing clarifications, attending to observations.
• Handling special projects related to the US Operations, assigned by the Regional Chief
Executive and / or the General Manager.
• Acting General Manager of New York Branch in the absence of the G.M.
ART CORNER, INC., POMPANO BEACH, FLORIDA –
Set up and Managed Family Owned Business
• Established Successful Retail Business with three locations and Annual Sales of
• Secured Authorized Vendor Status with Large Corporate Clients such as North Broward
Hospital District with network of more than medical facilities
• Added Manufacturing and Warehouse to Business increasing Capacity, Volume,
Wholesale and Retail Sales and Profitability
• Handed over business to family and returned to Banking in March,
BANK OF CREDIT & COMMERCE INTERNATIONAL –
Start up, Operations & Marketing Management, Merchant Banking – Trinidad & Tobago
• Developed new Products, Analyzed Financials and Prepared Credit Proposals, Developed
• Conducted Financial Analysis of Banks and other Financial Institutions for Asset Risk
Management and Establishment / Review of Credit Lines for Correspondent Banking
• Developed and Implemented Strategies to ensure Operational Efficiency and Profitability
• Secured business form Major Government Owned Companies such as Trinidad & Tobago
Oil Company and Trinidad & Tobago Methanol Company bringing in Annual Deposits
and other ancillary business in access of US$ Million.
• Secured Business Relationship with Pan America Airlines and some Major Insurance
Companies for Foreign Exchange Remittances, creating instant profitability for the Bank
• Designed and implemented Operational and Internal Control Systems and Procedures.
• Acted as Permanent Member of Bank’s Management, Credit / Asset Risk Management
and Budget & Marketing Committees.
Senior Manager, Commercial Banking – Kingston, Jamaica –