[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Youssif Abbas Street Nasr CityCairo
Hebat Allah Ezzat Taha Mobile: Home:
Seeking challenging career opportunity in a multinational company or a bank to act as an active member in the field of Human Resources which I can develop my aspiration using my potential and background in right channel.
* Aug Completed: Certificate in Human Resource Management AUC
American University in Cairo Includes related HR subjects
* BA of Arts Ain Shams university Greek & Roman Archeology
* High school certificate Abbas El Akkad Language School Grade %
MSCC Mediterranean Smart Card Company Banking Sector
July Current: Senior HR Specialist
* Compile Performance appraisal results from different departments creating a general report presented to the HR Team Leader
* Followup with other departments on the probation Performance Appraisal after an employee concludes his probation period.
* Develop policies and procedures drafts or updating existing ones
* Formulating and updating MSCC&;s organization charts should the need arise.
* Conduct a satisfaction survey for all MSCC employees.
* Act as a project owner coordinating HR projects whether conducted by service providers or by the HR team as assigned by the HR Team Leader.
* Receive hiring requests and proceed with sourcing, screening CVs, Conducting the First HR interview for positions falling in Level and below then schedule the second HR interview with the HR Team leader then coordinate the interviews with the Technical Department, HR and Admin Manager and the CEO if needed.
* Schedule and supervise tests for new candidates according to the Recruitment Procedure depending on position and level.
* Document CVs Filing System and Interviews in the interview report which includes the interview details.
Training and Development:
* Compile Performance appraisal results and create Training Need Analysis report TNA based on the performance appraisal results with the recommended training and present it to the HR Team Leader
* Contact training providers compiling offers then create a comparison report delivered to the HR Team Leader.
* Conduct the Orientation Session on the first day of a newly hired employee for levels and below.
Piraeus Bank Egypt
August June : HR Specialist
* Making and updating all the bank organization charts on the Microsoft Visio Program.
* Comparing All the Bank&;s Corporate grades and the hierarchy system in order to establish fair and organized grading system
* Making hiring processes and Manuals with its related forms
* Making Policies and procedures such as Blackberry Policy / Summer Internship Policy with all related forms.
* Reviewing All Job analysis questionnaires and making updated reports for the gap of recruitment in all department
* Creating reports for the required authorized signatures among the bank and New approvals/Amendment/Revoke and sending to the printing department in order to proceed
* Making the whole induction plan process for all the new hires employees operational process
* Making the customer service skills presentation contents /Power Point Arrangements
* Giving the customer Service skills training to the new hires Trainer role.
* Setting Meetings with all line of business managers to discuss the next year manpower plan and negotiating no of employees needed according to job description and capacity analysis
* Receiving all hiring requests and making updated reports
* Screening and making long lists for the recommended candidates
* Making all initial interviews for all the nominated candidates for all levels except the senior Management.
* Short listing the candidates to the line of business manager and receiving feedbacks.
* Making all recruitment reports including Offers / Interviews/ Quarter /Semi annually/Annually
National Bank of Greece
July August: HR Officer
Responsible for the whole recruitment process in NBG
* Screening CVS
* Selecting short listed CVS
* Contacting Candidates
* Interviewing candidates with the line of business manager.
* Making job analysis for all bank positions to and accordingly setting the proper and accurate job description
* Taking the responsibility for handling and making AlAhram NBG recruitment advertisements.
* Key person for Bayt.com & American Chamber Handling the two accounts
* Head Hunting for specific positions and all remote area positions.
* Handling the Employment fairs Preparing Documents/Cost proposal
/Preparing required vacancies/ Booth preparation
* Internal Training:
* Preparing list of new hires
* Receiving the internal training request from all departments and setting the sessions accordingly
* Putting schedule for induction classes
* Preparing training material
* Managing Coffee /Lunch breaks according to budget
* Assessing Training Material/Trainers/Receivables
* Handling training room reservations
* External Training:
* Receiving training requests from all departments/Branches
* Searching and evaluating training agencies before setting the training
* Negotiating for the best training offers according to training budget
* Sending training nominations to training agency according to the TNA
* Making training feedback and evaluation after the sessions
* Making of TNA according to PA recommendations and set the annual training plan accordingly
* Selecting training nominees according to the organizational training plan
* Contacting training Institutes/Agencies in order to proceed training
* Receive Training certificates & filling them in the employee file
Responsible for handling all NBG Events such as Ramadan Iftar/Trips/ Formal Farewell celebrations
* Generating HR memos to all dept branches
* Making Head Office and Branches ORG charts with photos
* Creating HR Recruitment Manual
* Creating the HR awareness presentation for induction classes
* Making some of the HR policies & procedures like Dress Code Policy/ Recruitment Policy/Promotion Policy/ Internship Policy
* Making Sample of performance appraisal form
* Generating Head Count/ Hiring notification reports
* Handling all the signature rights process Greece approvals/ Announcing internally & externally
Arab African International Bank Head Office
June till July: Back office agent complaint Handling Officer
* Creating the back office system & workflow
* Handling clients&; credit cards & banking complaints forwarded from the branches & the clients received via phone, mail & fax.
* Carrying all clients&; requests on the system forwarded from the branches & the front liners Example: cardpin reissueinternet access....... Etc.
* Embossing replacement cards & pins for AAIB payrolls.
* Generating all reports for the back office team.
* Making sure that all the clients&; requests in the branches are conducted to the concerned units.
* Making sure that all the clients&; requests are implemented in the agreed turnaround time
* Analyzing all back office reports and highlighting the frequent complaints.
* Responsible for communicating the frequent complaints generated by the back office to the concerned departments with suggested solutions & proposals.
* Handling Difficult & angry customers as well as the VIP complaints
* Investigating the Credit cards complaints that need financial deviation and take the appropriate decisions.
* Responsible for the updating and maintaining the complaint tracking system of the credit cards.
June / July : Retail department Misr Iran development Bank
June /Aug : Karnak Travel for tourism Egypt Air Tour Operator
* Responsible for making tour schedule for groups according to the budget and time
* responsible to reserve the hotels and restaurants for the foreign tours
* trying to make offers with the hotels and the fun places tourists go to reduce the tour cost
* Ticketing & reservation course
From Egypt air
* Italian course
From salizian centre of levels
* General computer course
From Suzan Mubarak library Heliopolis branch
* Computer Skills:
Ms Office Power point Word Excel Outlook Internet skills
Arabic: Mother tongue
English: Excellent understanding speakingwriting
* Date of birth: st of September
* Nationality: Egyptian
* Marital status: single
* Religion: Moslem