To obtain a challenging position to develop my Analytical and Project Management skills and contribute to
the organization’s progress.
• Accomplished Banking Domain Consultant with + years of extensive experience in domains
across Wealth Management, Investment Banking and cross domain applications Hospital
management, Inventory management.
• Global experience across US, Europe, Middle East and Asia with top global banks and financial
• Exceeded expectations in roles spanning across business domain consulting, business analysis,
and solution analysis/design and program management.
• Key contributor in conceptualization & execution of large scale complex banking projects which
transformed legacy processes & platforms.
• Known for building strong relationships with customers and stake holders that yield strong
partnerships and cohesion.
• Possesses a unique combination of natural business savvy, analytical skills, emotional intelligence,
situational experience and operational expertise.
• Demonstrated leadership skills in extremely challenging situations that have provided direction,
inspiration and tactical paths to teams.
• Excellent articulator with strong communication skills with ability to express ideas clearly, concisely
and with confidence.
• Working with BNP Paribas Wealth Management since years, progressing from Business Analyst
to Project Manager. Achievements include:
. Competently managed Wealth Management’s DWH project and subsystems,
which grew from to members’ team.
. Spearheaded the project to migrate Business Objects version .. to XI R in
. Actively participated in the project to migrate Oracle version i to G in WM
. Have a thorough knowledge of critical systems like Credit Risk calculation,
Compliance systems and Profitability systems.
. Built and maintained healthy relations with new/ existing Project
• Created a Built from Scratch tool ARRT for regulatory reporting during my tenure with JP Morgan
• Well versed in supervision of Back Office systems.