[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
To contribute towards a dynamic and career oriented organization by applying my
technical knowledge and strong communication skills. I have ambition of learning and
would like to groom in a knowledge rich organization.
M.Sc. in Computer science from university of Peshawar Pakistan.
B.Sc. in Computer Science from university of Malakand Pakistan.
Professional Trainings Attended
ITIL I.T Infrastructure library
PMP Project Management Professional
MCSE Microsoft Certified System Engineer.
CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate .
Microsoft Office world, Excel, Project, Power point, Publisher
Operating Systems Win XP, Vista, and Win Server
MS SQL Administration
ATM Automated Teller Machine, Officially Trained directly from Vendor
CENCON GEN Software Hardware Officially Trained directly from
Vendor KABA MASS
Training on Remote ATM Management
• I have completed my research and have published a paper in “Low Density Parity
Check Code” journal of applied sciences : , . ISSN
* Network Administrator in Teachers College Taif one year Saudi Arabia.
*One year Experience as a key account Manager in Pakistan.
* Four years in Hemaia as a Technical Support Engineer in Managed Services.
Total Experience: years.
I have experience to manage I.T projects, to analyze data, to install, configure, manage
and troubleshoot different servers like: DHCP, DNS, Web, ISA, Exchange Server, Mail
Server, FTP server IIS and to work on Cisco routers and switches. Installation on stand
alone system and over the network, Network maintenance /Backup/Recovery/Hardware,
System management and configuration
ATM Machine maintenance
• Customer Relations/Customer Satisfaction
• Assists or delivers the following customer services, installation and setup of
hardware, hardware modifications, first line maintenance, multivendor
• Performs periodic preventative maintenance on assigned products
• Diagnoses problems, makes minor repairs, and replaces components at the
module level. Follows appropriate security procedures when working with ATM’s
and or within financial institutions.
• Performs any needed modular swaps and unit replacements.
• Manage Technical Support where you can bring out a better solution by
understanding the problem thoroughly
• Performing service and maintenance of ATMs.
Resolving customer’s queries related to ATM operations, service and
Maintaining effective communication with all customers internal and external,
ATM site preparation, ATM Configuration, ATM Accessories Management
To prepare the ATM before installation, ATM Manpower requirements
Managing the team, assigning them responsibilities, FLM and SLM Management
ATM DSAHLI Embedded Net DVR:
Configuration parameter setup, basic operation, Transaction information
Utilities Save, Restore, upgrade, Hard disk Management, log management
Firmware upgrade FTP server, upgrade mode
Cencon Gen ATM Locks:
To Install, Configure and Manage Cencon Gen ATM locks.
To Install, Configure and Administer the Cencon Software according to the Kaba
Users, Groups, Customers, FLM, Bank Mode, Route Mode
System Processes, Locks Operation, Cencon Reports, Lock Operation Reports,
Can handle the control room and can provide solutions over the telephone.
• Cash Center Cash center transformation
• Selfservice Terminal ATM, KOISK, Bulk deposit
• Retailers Counting Machines and Counterfeits
Name: Raj M.
Marital status: Married
Cell No: + Saudi Arabia / Pak: + /
REFERENCES References will be provided on demand.