[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Contact details Email:
Finance professional with years of diverse experience in Risk Management, Branch Administration, Banking Operations, Process Management & Improvements, Client Relationship Management & Team Management with India&;s fastest growing bank. Handson in areas like SOx compliance, Fraud detection with tremendous working exposure to processes viz. end to end implementation.
Present ICICI Bank Limited India&;s Largest Private Sector Bank Mumbai, India
Chief Manager II Apr Present
Head, Process Team Retail Liabilities Since Apr
Process Development & Improvement
* Successfully led the program for identification, analysis and optimization of current retail banking processes to improve quality and to reduce cost, leading to savings to the of tune of croresINR
* Responsible for identifying, implementing and monitoring operational changes to enhance efficiency and delivery.
* Designed and released retail banking processes to make delivery risk proof and customer friendly.
* Managing and monitoring specialised functions like CMS , depository services, Trade and forex activities across the branches at the central level.
* Responsible for continuation of services across branches and to ensure uninterrupted customer delivery
* Testing and improvement of processes at the branch and backend operation level.
* Instrumental in establishing smooth function of important initiatives like speed clearing, RTGS, instant credit of cheques.
* Responsible for ensuring SOx compliance across all the ICICI branches by designing processes with effective system solutions and automated internal controls
* Led the development of SOx modules, certification and compliance across the entity.
* Responsible for implementing risk management procedures across the bank and ensuring compliance.
* Spearheaded the Fraud detection drive & devised controls to prevent it for all the ICICI branches including the Retail Branches, Agri Branches & Sangli Bank Branchesrural.
* Played lead role in popularizing the use of signature scanners to minimize the risk in cheque processing and provide comfort to customer and bank.
* Comprehensively conducted and coordinated process FMEA Failure mode Effect Analysis of old and new processes.
Strategy & Business Development
* Improved business by designing innovative processes and products in tune with today&;s market viz. Tata Nano campaign for customer friendly bookings with ICICI in collaboration with Tata Motors.
* Devised and implemented successfully competent strategies for banking operations targeting new accounts and expanding existing ones to ensure complete market penetration and control to achieve business objectives.
* Responsible for identifying new streams for revenue growth and developing marketing plans targeting to become a `customer preferred brand.&;
* Performed key role in promoting the nonbranch channels like ATM and mobile banking by involving various direct and nondirect channels.
* Active member of data warehousing projects within the bank contributing productively in various analysis.
* Effective marketing of banking products like Savings Accounts, Current Accounts, Term Deposits, Mutual Funds, ATM, Mobile Banking etc.
Leadership & Communication
* Initiated "new ideas generation" by conducting brainstorming across the board involving employees, customers successfully capturing the true `Voice of Customer&; which led to truly innovative ideas viz. Quick Cash Deposit
* Successfully led a team of members focusing on their effective performance leading to efficient process operations and of individual & group targets.
* Mentored the team by creating a dynamic, constructive and communicative environment by providing growth and learning opportunities and constant motivation and team building exercises.
Chief Manager I Apr Mar Mumbai, India
Risk & Compliance
* Headed Retail Audit & Compliance team which conducted Audit / Inspection, measured fitness level of the branches across the country and released audit scores & recommended appropriate action.
* Pioneered the program to create fraud awareness and measures to prevent them.
* Ensured compliance to the norms of SOx which primarily involved identification and assessment of risk areas and developing mitigation plans and managing Anti Money Laundering AML across the retail branches.
* Initiated and implemented the project for software control on Auto Renewal & Closure of Term Deposits;
MIS, Reporting & Training
* Developed initiatives like online training, onsite training and development of knowledge tests for various levels including customer education series.
* Coordinated the development of Activity Tracker System job card cum activity management system for the Branch Manager.
Customer Relationship Management
* Managing customer centric banking operations, forwarding customer instructions to the concerned department & ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & service quality norms.
Branch Manager May Apr Kanpur, India
* Successfully handled various branch activities like Sales & Customer Service, Cash, Clearing, Inventory of Security Items, Depository Services, ATM, Bills, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Closing.
* Boosted up the business figures for the branch by % from INR Cr. to INR Cr. within a short span of years.
* Enhanced audit scores for the branch from % to % & % .
* Distinctively cemented healthy customer relationship with reputed institutions/ companies like IIT, BCCI, Army Units,Pan Parag Kothari Group, HAL and SMEs.
* Achieved and surpassed all branch targets for deposits, foreign exchanges, insurance products and other rd party sales like MF.
* Streamlined the customer service operations keeping in view customer & employee satisfaction.
* Mentored employees for various level roles mapping their individual development program.
* Held the distinction of having "Zero" resignation in the branch during the tenure.
Branch Manager Aug May Meerut, India
* Successfully augmented the GL figures of the branch by % from INR Cr. to INR Cr.
* Led successful migration of procedure and software from Bank of Madura to ICICI Bank during the merger.
* Led implementation of various quality improvement initiatives like Six Sigma and S in the branch.
* Acquired reputed clients like LIC, Indian Army, SMEs, STAG and generated huge business for the bank.
Asst Manager Oct Aug
* In charge of Clearing at Nehru Place Branch Oct April
* Branch Operation Manager : Ludhiana May April
* Branch Operation Manager : Meerut May August
Aug&; to Confederation of Indian Industries, Mumbai India
Oct&; Executive Trade Promotion West Asia and North Africa
* Responsible for exploring avenues of trade promotion with West Asian & North African countries with a view to increase exports.
* Facilitated exchange seminars between the industry governing councils with CII.
AWARDS & CERTIFICATIONS
Process excellence award for changing the Remittance module ICICI corporate recognition
Service excellence award for rationalising branch banking process ICICI corporate recognition
ICICI Pru President cup for maximum sale of Insurance Policies
Best Branch in A category Branches in terms of WRP
Certificate from ICICI Pru AMC for maximum SIP in a year
Honoured as highest patent point holding employee for suggesting most innovative & valuable idea.
Visited Dubai for achieving best Gold Coin sale
Awarded Appreciation by ICICI Pru AMC in Bangkok for best performance in ICICI Pru Pacers
Post Graduate Program in Management IIM Indore India
M.Sc Geology Delhi University India
B.Sc Geology Hansraj College Delhi University India
Sports Badminton, Table Tennis
Travelling Travelled widely within and outside the country esp. Himalayas