Resume for Christophor R. for Manager / Supervisor / Team Leader / Banking in Omaha, Nebraska
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Christophor A. R.
Manderson Plaza Apt Omaha, NE
I am a motivated professional with experience in the banking and financial industry. I am seeing a
position in finance economics or a related money management position. I am seeking a company that
will allow me to use my business experience, education and overall skills.
BANK OF NEBRASKA, OMAHA, NE
• Responsible for daily operations of the bank, such as: manage three tellers and one personal
banker; coordinate schedules, performance reviews, employee relations.
• Was a fundamental part of establishing an Investment Checking Account.
• Successfully have completed Consumer Lending Course.
• Successfully gained new business by networking.
• Meet/exceed quarterly goals by business development efforts through various groups and
direct business to business relationships.
• Plan, implement, and maintain ongoing sound program of business development to meet
• Bank liaison for the US SBA Loan program.
• Work closely with other departments to better our organization and grow.
• Provide leadership in business development efforts.
Personal Banker December to May Ê
• Responsible for training coworkers on certain processes and computer programs.
• Open checking, savings, and retirement accounts.
• Helped customers with day to day transactions and any issues they incur.
Personal Teller September August
• Responsible for assisting customers with deposits or withdrawals.
• Answering customer’s questions regarding new accounts, or banking services.
WACHOVIA SECURITIES, OMAHA, NE
October to October
Client Financial Associate
• Prepare reports for clients that demonstrate where they have their assets allocated and whether or
not they will meet whatever their goals financially may be.
• Recruited and trained new interns.
• Organize and set up a system for compliance issues.
. Spent a summer going through every piece of compliance and regulatory issue and made
sure that the office that I worked in was doing everything correctly.
• Find ways to make things go more smoothly and efficient.
. Helped transfer new brokers in a week span while training coworkers on the
programs and helping to make the transition as smooth as possible.Ê
AG EDWARDS, OMAHA, NE
August to October
• Created and Developed an Intern Program.
• Recruited and trained prospective interns.
• Organized and coordinated client seminars.
• Corrected any problems a client may have had, such as cost basis on their investments.
Honors and Activities
• BNI GroupRockin Referrals
• Millard Business Association
• Young Professionals Of OmahaOmaha Chamber of Commerce
• Was acknowledged for the Excellence First Program while working at Wachovia Securities, for
• Economics Club at University of Nebraska at Omaha
I am proficient in Microsoft Office Products, have the proven ability to work effectively in teams and
independently, excellent communication skills, report preparation and presentation, and can effectively
analyze data and communicate the results.
University of nebraska at omaha, omaha, NE
Bachelors of ScienceEconomics, May
Minor in Computers
References available upon request.
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!