[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
* A total of almost years of experience involves years of Quality and Process Improvement in Service industry.
* Domains worked for; Credit card industry, Quality and Relationship management.
* Extensive experience in Gap analysis, Requirement Analysis and Process Improvement.
* Wide exposure of customer interaction direct and backend, while working with world&;s leading brands.
* Experienced in Processes enforcement and implementation of best practices.
* Proven ability to drive results and process improvements.
* Strong communication, presentation and interaction skills with multiple levels across the organization.
* Strong understanding of metrics and business environment. Strong analytical/financial acumen.
American Express Banking Corp.
GE Consumer Finance Servicing Pvt. Ltd, Gurgaon
MphasiS India Pvt. Ltd.
YEAR OF PASSING
Bachelor in Commerce
Master of Business Administration
Professional Trainings / Courses
Certified Business Analysis
ANISAN Technologies endorsed education partner with IIBA, Canada.
Trained on basics of Six Sigma at American Express.
Advance Diploma in Internet Programming
Windows XP Professional, Vista.
Object Oriented Analysis and Design UML.
Rational Unified Pro, Waterfall Methodology, Agile Methodologies
MS Access, MySQL.
MS Excel, MS Visio, Power point, Rational Rose, Enterprise Architect.
Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver
* Recognized as `Best Mentor&; across the department in Employee Townhall .
* Town Hall recognition in Jan&; for providing excellent service to clients.
* Nominated in Q&; for CSI Service Excellence Award.
American Express Banking Corp, Gurgaon.
* Responsible for migrating processes from offshore locations to India
* Ensuring follow of Compliance and procedures in set TAT.
* Establishment and tracking of quality metrics, analyze basis those metrics, and making recommendations for improvements.
* Conducting Gap analysis, suggesting and implementing the changes. Highlighting critical process defects/errors and conduct trend analysis on a regular basis.
* Interact frequently with corporatewide management, enduser and external contacts on quality related issues.
* Responsible for conducting Quality Checks for various departments like Fraud, Disputes, Executive correspondence Unit, Merchant Services, Corporate cards and Consumer Cards on a regional level.
Schedule Administrator&;s responsibilities included:
* Managing the MIS of the team as a Schedule Administrator.
* Implementation of new workforce planning processes and procedures and tracking key Workforce Planning metrics.
* Worked closely with the Leadership, HR and the workforce planning team using the tools like Avaya, eWFM etc.
* Partnering with global MIS and Financial reporting teams to develop and report operational key performance metrics.
* Develop and maintain, within % accuracy, workforce planning and volume forecasting models to support short term and long term business objectives.
* Meeting the staffing requirements as per the business needs.
* Acknowledged and rewarded for identifying various process gaps and implementing the suggestions for improvement.
* Represented India in a Global Project on Data Security effecting Card Holders, Merchants and Employees.
GE Consumer Finance Servicing India, Gurgaon.
* Worked in an outbound debt collection process on behalf of a leading storeschain in US of A to minimize the loss.
GECFS is a part of GE and is working on behalf of different clients all across the globe.
MphasiS India Pvt. Ltd.
Customer Support Executive.
* Customer assistance of a leading American bank to make online Payments. Worked as a multiskilled agent, a nonvoice and a voice agent as per the process requirements.
* Involved in research for payment processing for the process.
Mphasis BPO is one of the India&;s Biggest and first BPO to be setup in Pune with its centers in India and Mexico.
Scored highest for the performancebased incentive for consecutive months for being the best agent.
/A, st Floor, New colony, Gurgaon, Haryana