[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Sergey T. Russia, Moscow,
Komsomolsky prospect, / apt.
Contact T. on LinkedIn
Professional with extensive experience in Pre Sales and Sales activities; Project Management and Project/Product development T financial core banking; AML Screening and Profiling solutions, Internet and Mobile Banking.
As a Senior Technical Consultant:
* Technical architecture and best use of T tools,
* Consulting support on client&;s projects and prospect&;s sale&;s cycles,
* Review and implement direct or indirect interfaces to periphery or secondary systems to the main core banking platforms,
* Data migration and related activities,
* Lead the identification, definition and coordination of any development activities that may occur during the implementation of Temenos products, such as additional specific functionality, interfacing to external systems or conversion programs to be built,
* Lead the installation of custom enhancements and give final validation on Proof of Concept setups during sale&;s cycles and conduct necessary testing to ensure user&;s workshop acceptance and global quality of the solution delivered,
* Supervise, if and when needed, over specific technical parts of the implementation plan.
As a Principal PreSales Consultant:
* Provide operational, architect and technical presentation of the T, detailed RFI, RFP workshops, Proof of Concept exercises, Hardware Sizing exercises and the whole presales activity worldwide,
* Drive the presales phase by introducing TEMENOS product/services offering and provide product demonstrations functionality, performance, system architecture, system requirements etc. by interfacing with prospective and current customers, distributors and partners both at business and technical level and recommend system solutions that ensure the optimum usage and utilization of TEMENOS products and services.
* Liaise with Marketing, Product Strategy and Development on how to best address the current and future needs of the market space,
* Participate in customer calls and events as necessary to promote Temenos products and services,
* Focus on more complex technical/business problems, solutions, generally without daytoday supervision or direction. Provide guidance and advice to less experienced Consultants in case of complex issues during the presales phase. Has strong proficiency in the tools, systems, and internal procedures,
* Stay current with market trends and observe functional and technical changes and advances,
* Ensure that more junior Business Solutions Consultant develops their skills and knowledge, both on the product and the presales process itself.
Summary of Skills and Qualifications
Over years of increasing responsibility developing and leading softwarebased enterprise solutions and implementations predominantly for Financial Leading Institutes worldwide including years of Webbased Portal solutions.
* User Experience Delivery: Delivering market and customer research, competitive analysis, creative briefs, information architectures, page schematics, graphic and content designs, clicktroughs, style guides taxonomy/search catalogues, content/document management workflow, and site production.
* UserCentred Design: Incorporating into the development lifecycle user needs definition, audience and scenario definition, task analysis, interfaces design and tests scenarios, usercentred use cases, field observations, user surveys, user interviews, user requirements, usability testing, heuristic evaluations, and training.
* Site Measurement: Defining and integrating into the development lifecycle usercentric measurement processes, user goalsmetric mappings, success baselines and targets, metrics models, data sources, reporting/analysis standards and tools, and business workflow. Provides performance measurement and tuning support to optimize the cost effectiveness of the distributed infrastructure and applications systems, to develop optimum service level objectives to meet the business requirements of those new systems
Management and Business
* Project Management/Team Leading: Scoping projects, assembling and leading technical, creative, and vendor teams, and managing the project development process: coordinating tasks and resources, implementing change control, estimating and tracking costs and schedules, managing client expectations and implementations processes, and mitigating risks. Strategic Analysis experience including modelling, risk management and translation of business requirements into technology requirements.
* Resource Management/Organizational Development: Staff hiring, supervising & training, resource forecasting and staffing, compensation and promotion reviews, career and skills development, team building, creating business units, developing business processes, managing partner relationships, authoring presentations and white papers, coordinating internal knowledge transfer and training.
Temenos Middle East Ltd. Moscow, Russia Jul. present
PreSales Principal Technical Consultant Lead Technical Architect
As a PreSales Consultant provide operational, architect and technical presentations against prospects and current Temenos clients of the T, detailed RFI, RFP, workshops, Proof of Concept exercises, and Hardware Sizing exercises as whole presales activities worldwide.
Since participate in all Temenos Annual Sales Conferences and some Temenos Client Forums.
As a Principal Technical Consultant plan and advise all technical aspects on the installation of hardware, set up operating system, definition and development interfaces, configuration of closing business. Management of development activities that may occur during the implementation process: such as specific functionality, interacting with external systems, building the conversion programs. Developed the benchmarking testing on the different OSs and implemented T databases Oracle, JBase, DB, and MS SQL. Undertake configuration and setup of T entities as requested by project requirements.
Lead all the required technical training for the client, as necessary, which includes customization and design of training materials and handouts that are effective and up to date and run workshops and benchmarks to meet specific project and client needs. Cooperate with Technology & Research T&R in terms of aligning the applied strategy, development path supporting delivery, and documentation for continuous knowledge transfer.
Dresdner Bank Lateinamerika AG,Miami,USA Feb. Aug.
Head of Research & Development Systems Analyst / Integrator
The job involved all aspects of IT, IT Security, Information Security, Data Storage management closing of Dresdner Bank operations in USA, Banking software solutions change management in the field of Banks Merger and Acquisition, Global IT infrastructure management both Americas and Europe
CTG, Fort Lauderdale, USA May Feb.
As a Software Engineer designed, developed, tested and coded custom software applications using Visual Basic . and MS Access, for the broker and trader companies.
Broker Dealer Systems, Inc. Margate, USA Apr. May
As an Analyst/Programmer designed, developed and coded client/server custom software applications and external databases, using Visual Basic . for the broker and insurance companies.
Payless Computer Source, Inc. Philadelphia, USA May March
As a Computer Programmer, used Visual Basic . and MS Access to develop, test and provide technical and application support for international and domestic markets research.
Keiser University, FL, USA
Associate of Science Degree in Technology/Computer Programming
Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics
Master in Engineering and Electronics Science
* Project Management Professional certification candidate AMA Group, Washington, DC
* Developing Customer Service Skills for IT Professionals;
* Oracle i: Database Administration part IIIMiami, FL;
* Oracle i: Program with PL/SQL Miami, FL;
* Oracle RAC Implementation;
* Temenos course T Utilities;
* Temenos course Jbase Technical;
* Temenos course Universe to Jbase conversion;
* Temenos course Jbase to Oracle conversion;
* Temenos course T NonStop module;
* Temenos course T ARC module ;
* Temenos course T ARC Internet Banking ;
* Temenos course for Lead Technical Architects ;
* Temenos course T TAFJ Architecture and Implementation ;
* Temenos course T AML solutions ;
* Temenos course T Arrangement Architecture Core ;
* Temenos course T Business Intelligence Tool Insight ;
* Temenos course T Web Service TWS;
* Sybase SQL Administration System ;
* XML Fundamentals Miami, FL;
* XML Programming Miami, FL;
* Advanced Web Site Design;
* Managing XML with Java Platform Atlanta, GE;
* Data Warehouse Essentials Atlanta, GE;
* Object Oriented Analysis and Design in Java Technology Raleigh, NC;
* Middleware QueuesIBM Product Series Application Programming Raleigh, NC;
* PERL Programming Atlanta, GE;
* PERL with CGI for the Web Atlanta, GE;
Participated in following Conferences:
* Visual Basic Development Conference Annual Conference, Orlando
* IT for Wall Street by Gartner Group, New York
* Visual Basic Development Conference , New York
* SQL Development Conference , Phoenix
* SQL Development Conference , Orlando
* TDWI, Data Warehousing , New Orleans
* Temenos Global Sales Meetings
Sun Sparc, Sun Solaris, X, Cisco, Alpha, HPRisk, HPItanium, IBM
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux RedHat, SuSE, Windows NT, Windows , Windows XP, Windows , Windows NT Terminal Solution, Apache, AS, Sun , AIX ., AIX .
Languages : Java, JEE, Visual Basic, Visual Basic.NET, C++, C, J++, Perl, Python, WSH, SQL, PHP, Jbase Basic, XSLT , TSQL, XSQL, XQUERY
Object Oriented Tools: Power Builder, MS Visio, Rational Rose Enterprise, Popkins System Architect, ERWin, EasyER
Business Intelligence Tool: COGNOS PowerPlay and Impromptu, ORACLE Discoverer, ORACLE AS
Enterprise Resource Planning: GLOBUS by Temenos, T by Temenos, Temenos Financial Reporting TFR, Siebel Control Customer Management System analogy of CRM
Internet, Communication, Security Protocols: CGI, TCP/IP, LDAP, Bloomberg, Prestel, Minitel, , smtp, modem & fax Protocols, Citrtix, SOAP, XML/XSL, JSP, Apache Formatting Objects
Middleware: IBM WebSphere MQ, Oracle Web Logic
Intranet and Internet Developing Platforms & Tools: IIS, Apache WebServer, Dreamweaver, Servlets, JDeveloper, Eclypse, ColdFusion, NPS Web Content Management System, WebServices
Databases : MS SQL Server , MS Access and ., Oracle Real Application Cluster RAC, Oracle i i g g, Oracle iAS Discoverer, Portal , Forms Services, Report Services, i EBusiness Suite , Paradox, Microsoft OLAP Server, DBase, FoxPro ., Btrieve, uniVerse, jBase for GLOBUS/T, MySQL
Performance: UNIX and NT monitors/tools like SAR, VMSTAT, MPSTAT, PERFMON, XMPERF, BMC&;s PATROL, and BMC&;s Perform Predict
Methodologies: Object Modeling Technique, Booch/Rose