[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
John K., BSc, MSc.
Mobile telephone: +
Address: Erlenstrasse, , Basel, Switzerland
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
F.ÊHoffmannLa Roche Ltd, Switzerland
System Specialist professional Apr/ Present
• Administrator of the CA Clarity PPM tool v and v.
• Work within projects and financial plans to configure the tools.
• Upgrading the Clarity PPM tools according to the functional specifications.
• Create and execute test cases for the deployment of Clarity v.
• Advice the Project Managers and Project Portfolio Managers on the Project Management
Methodologies and update their portfolios and projects according to their requirements.
• Communicate with the end users to resolve any system related issue.
• Collect, analyze and update the company’s knowledge databases.
• Assign access rights to the end users and update their accounts according to the requirements.
• Assist the end users with the Status Update reports and Business Objects.
• Developed unlock process flows for the Roche users.Ê
• Create and communicate incident weekly reports.Ê
• Received in depth training on the CA Clarity PPM tool and obtained a Project Management
Methodology certificate issued by Roche.
CQC Solutions Ltd, UK
Business Analyst/Functional Consultant
• Supported Deutsche Bank, Vodafone and other clients user base + with optimal solutions
on issues within the CA Clarity PPM Tool.
• Worked within projects and financial plans to configure the tool. This involved planning,
analyzing, documenting, testing, implementing, monitoring, upgrading and support activities.
• Optimization and performance management of the company’s internal processes, systems and
• Dealt with all Tier / Tier issues and ensured they are resolved and reported to senior
• Performed NSQL and XOG queries to correct or update data.
• Updated and modified fields and attributes on the Clarity testing and production
• Logged calls and analyzed the severity of all incidents, using Remedy and CA Clarity software
• Provided full training to the new employees on the company’s processes and applications.
• Created and emailed Deutsche Bank and Vodafone weekly incident reports to stakeholders.
Carridin Consulting Co,
Trainee Financial Business Consultant
• Explored, identified and documented client needs, conducting elicitation activities.
• Produced offshore investment business plans for elite international clients.
• Prepared and generated company’s financial transaction reports with the Evrite Software Package.
• Assessed the current state of technology and implemented Quickbooks accounting system for
payroll and accountancy operations.
• Conducted stakeholder analysis and visualized stakeholder roles throughout all stages of the
European Technology Ltd, GreeceÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ
Business Analyst/Assistant Finance Manager
• Managed and led staff of two into reaching corporate results, through interpersonal
• Performed requirement analysis and introduced the Altec Capital accounting software.
• Recommended and implemented pricing strategies for inventory control.
• Assessed company’s hardware, software, manual procedures and developed the internal systems
• Provided adhoc administration duties, including balance sheet and bank reconciliations.
• Created and monitored spreadsheets, graphs, and charts of the monthly sales, revenue and profit.
• Interacted with client queries face to face, over the telephone, via email and provided solutions.
•ÊÊÊÊÊÊ Played a key role in selling the company for €, during the global recession.
•ÊÊÊÊÊÊ Effective pricing techniques for wholesale and retail customers resulted in higher profits +%.
•ÊÊÊÊÊÊ Reduced company’s inventory level by % in months.
•ÊÊÊÊÊÊ New internal systems and less expensive resources reduced operating costs by around %.
Soya Mills S.A., GreeceÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ Jul/
Sep/ & Jun/ Aug/
Summer Internship at the Economic department
Assistant to the Financial Manager
•ÊÊÊ Supervised and assisted in the preparation of company’s financial accounts, using Atlantis and
Altec accounting systems.
•ÊÊÊ Processed accounts payable and receivable into company’s Unixbased accounting system.
•ÊÊÊ Suppliers statement reconciliation ensured invoices received are correctly presented and
matched to orders.
ÊÊÊ Oct/ Sep/
M.Sc. in Accounting and Financial Management
Graduated in top of class
Thesis: Examining risk reporting in G countries.
University of Ioannina,
B.Sc. Hons in Business Administration
Second Class Honours degree year course
Military body: Military supplies and logistics
ADDITIONAL SKILLS ÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ
• Platforms: Windows /Vista/XP/NT/, Linux Fedora/Ubuntu/Backtrack, Unix, Mac
• Database: MS SQL Server /, Oracle
• Management Tools: MS Office Expert, MS Visio, Adobe Acrobat
• Modeling Tools: MS FrontPage, Dreamweaver, Joomla
• Networking: VPN , TCP/IP, Ethernet, LAN, HTTP, FTP, Remote Access, Firewalls
• Ecommerce Platforms: osCommerce, Zencart
• Other Tools: CA Clarity PPM Tool, BMC Remedy IT Service Management, Primus Knowledge
Database, SPSS, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Altec Capital, Evrite, Quickbooks, VMware, Metasploit,
Nessus, Acunetix, Nmap
GreekÊÊ Native speaker Greek Nationality
French Conversational French Conversational Skills Certification – Expert Level
INTERESTS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• ‘Project Management Methodology’ certificate issued by Roche.
• Graduated Piano player from the Greek National Conservatoire. Participated in various concerts
• Interests at the University of Ioannina included organising the Institution’s flagship cultural and
• Former Scout leader. Received awards for dedicated participation in adventurous activities and
helping better the community and the environment.