[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Mihal Grameno Nr. App./
Other Phone +
Career Objective: I am specialized in food chemistry areas. I can easily be adaptable to any analytical Laboratory and i am good in performing, assisting in the design of, and studying the data for chemistry methods utilizing a wide range of extraction protocols and detection systems and providing assistance to others in the organization within area of expertise.
:: Course on Quality Food Systems: ISO , ISO , HACCP, IFS, BRC June July under a TEMPUS Project organised by University of Agrenna Rennes France.
:: Course on Food Safety th th of January under a TEMPUS Project
Organised by University of Gent Belgium
:: EU Basics in Public Health Nutrition th th of June
Organised by Karolinska Institute, Sweden, Department of Biosciences at Novum, Unit for Preventive Nutrition Chania, Greece
Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Chania MAIChCIHEM October / Master&;s Degree Food Quality Management Chania , Crete , Greece
The master studies were carried out within two years during DSPU diploma and Master thesis fulfilment with respective topic "Oleuropein: Novel approaches for the optimal extraction and purification from olive leaves. Stability in juice model systems" The project was carried out under the supervision of Dr. Prof. K. BILIADERI and Dr. P. KEFALAS.
Science Faculty, University of Tirana Albania /
Bachelor&;s Degree Food Chemist Tirana, Albania
. National Food Authority, Tirana April / Present :: Head of the Food Control Laboratory Sector April Continuing Make regularly evaluations and recommendations for the laboratories network, especially related with specific conditions, functions, methods of analysis that the Reference laboratories are responsible for. These evaluations are covering all issues related to official controls on food safety and nutrition, animal welfare and plant protection.
Create contacts with Reference and Official control Laboratories, and coordinates the system of official control on the food, feeding material, plant protection and animal welfare; assure that the laboratory analysis are carried out in other Reference Laboratories in case of emergencies
Write and make proposal for adoption of the primary and secondary legislation on the imports of the living animals, products with animal and nonanimal origin and feeding material, in a special way with their transpose to the EU relevant acquis. etc
. Agricultural University of Tirana Faculty of Food and Biotechnology Department of Agro food and Bio, Tirana April / April /
Lecturer in subjects:
Fats and oils technology
Quality assurance in Food Processing
Spices and herbs, essential oils technology
* Responsible for lesion preparations, practical sessions and seminars, conducted tutorials and laboratories, helped to redesign the experiments and improve the quality of laboratory manual.
* Expert in area of "Fats and Oil Chemistry and Technology", "Spices, herbs, essential oils, chemistry and processing technology"; "Food Quality Management Systems"; "Food legislation".
* Worked in several research areas within the department, on environmental stress related issues;
* Experience in preparatory, extraction, purification and separation laboratory techniques. Working on instrumental analysis and excellence performance in development of new methods and protocols for isolation of added value products antioxidants from the olive leaf extracts.
* Expertise in fingerprinting for the identification of products of specific origin wine, honey, olive oil, herbs etc.
* Plant biochemistry and molecular biology, played a key role in development of new methods and protocols of chromatographic and spectroscopic methods for determination of various secondary plant metabolites.
* Numerous presentations, workshops and outdoor public education engagements
* Performed internal and external audits to ensure compliance with regulatory standards, HACCP and GMP regulations
* Managed the process to acquire ISO Food Safety Management System and ISO : Quality Management System certifications
* Checked and improved quality control procedures, from the raw material stage through to final product
* Conducted analysis on raw materials and finished products
* Provided training to the staff about production issues and personal hygiene
* Research and development
* Product development of herbal remedies and nutraceuticals
* Quality Assurance / Quality Control in Food, Natural extracts, or pharmaceutical companies.
* Food Industry
* Food Inspection
SPECIAL SKILLS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
* Expertise in area of; "Fats and Oil Chemistry and Technology", "Spices, herbs, essential oils, chemistry and processing technology"; "Food Quality Management Systems"; "Food legislation, and regulatory aspects of food area"
* Provided laboratory training to students and colleagues focusing on theoretical and practical aspects of research.
* Experienced in writing grant proposals
* Over six years experience in olive oil research
* Solid experience and expertise in laboratory protocols and procedures. Expertise in preparatory techniques in laboratory protocols
* Excellent organizational and analytical skills developed through experience in teaching graduates and undergraduates, and managing large amounts of detailed information as a researcher
* Highly developed written communication competency including SOPs and scientific paper writing
* Experienced at delivering training & coaching to employees on community service improvements
* Prepared and presented data at international conferences
* Experienced in Quality Assurance
* High proficiency in HACCP and GMP
* Familiar with ISO Food Safety Management System and ISO : Quality Management System
* Experience in managing the food safety control laboratories.
* Hardworking and responsible teamplayer with decisive and motivating leadership skills.
* Responsible, organized and detailoriented
* Strong analytical and proactive problem solving skills
· Dr. Panagiotis Kefalas Organic Chemist, Organic Chemist, Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Chania, +,
· Prof. Dr. vlash MARA, Faculty Dean, Faculty of Food and Biotechnology, +,
· Ph.D. Stamatina Kalithraka, Associate Professor , Polytechnic Athens University, +,
* Personal and Proffesional
· M.Sc. Ariela Struga Food Chemist, National Food Authority Albania, +,
A scholarship from a Project between National Greek Institute of Wine & Tirana Agricultural University . "Resveratrol content in Greek and Albanian Red Wines" Department of Food and Technology Agricultural University of Tirana Albania Ministry of Science and Education.
Scholarship from TEMPUS Project for a workshop on food safety University of Gent Belgium Workshop on food safety and Quality Assurance system implementation in food industry area.