[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Mohamed Safaa E.
Email: Mob: +
DYNAMIC SENIOR SALES MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL WITH + YRS OF EXPERIENCE
Current assignment with Arab Company For Pharmaceuticals Arabio, Saudi Arabia as National Sales Manager
Sales Management Business Development Strategic Planning Product Promotion
Budgeting & Forecasting Risk Management Team Training & Development
Seeking to be an effective catalyst in business growth, building and fortifying brand equity, successfully driving profit generating strategies as a part of...
Senior Management in Pharmaceuticals/Biotechnology Sector
Resultdriven Work Approach ~ Strong Problem Solving Skills ~ Efficient Planning & Execution Skills Skillful Time Management ~ Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills ~ Team Dynamics
* Performancedriven Manager offering over + yrs of insightful experience in business development, Sales Management, Customer Relationship Management and Team Development Operations across various industry verticals.
An enthusiastic strategist with expertise in developing high quality plans that generate business and produce results.
Recognized for taking on initiatives, adapting to changing environments and resolving missioncritical issues to ensure bottomline success.
Adept in planning and executing innovative market strategies to enhance market share and to improve brand awareness.
Strong abilities in achieving service delivery and process targets with excellent networking and negotiating skills.
Recognized for taking on initiatives, coordinating, planning & implementing innovative programs as a part of brand building & business development effort.
Attained proficiency in developing markets, establishing market & achieving the targeted goals. Demonstrated abilities in enhancing business volumes.
* Profession style characterized by a focus on discipline, prioritization, and keeping focus on mission critical objectives of securing key clients and increasing product visibility.
Strong team leader builder and facilitator, fostering an atmosphere that motivates highly talented professionals to balance highlevel skills with maximum productivity.
Arab Company for Pharmaceuticals Arabio, Saudi Arabia
National Sales Manager Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Oct till date
Regional Sales Manager Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Jan Oct
* Manage company portfolio in private sector,
* Monitoring channel sales & business development activities; implementing effective strategies to maximize sales and accomplishment of revenue and collection targets.
* Devise Budgeting, forecasting, Strategic planning and control the resources bonus, discount & field force etc
* Responsible for achieving the targeted annual sales plan for Arabio Products and review performance on a monthly basis.
* Monitor promotion expenses and ensure expenses are within budgeted levels.
* Liaise with Arabio distributor Tamer group to ensure timely release of To Market orders, availability of stocks and alignment of the distributor sales force targets with the targets for medical representatives.
* Successfully achieved market share % in months
* Restructured the promotion team cross the kingdom to maximize the resources benefits
* Significantly achieved% vs. YTD budget
* Efficiently introduced & enhanced the visibility of Arabio vaccine in all key customers all over the kingdom.
* Successfully managed Aramen Prelaunch & launch activities in Western & Southern region.
* Lead, managed & monitored Arabio sales team recruiting & established in the kingdom.
* Established an excellent relationship with key customer in the region within months.
GlaxoSmithKline, Eastern Region, Saudi Arabia
Field Force Manager Sep Dec
Senior Vaccine Specialist Sep Aug
* Managed vaccine business private & institution in the Eastern region and managed lines of vaccine business Pedia line & Adult line
* Planned sales activity on territory including achieving customer contact frequency & reach targets.
* Lead, mentored & guided the team to reach the maximum level of productivity.
* Coordinated with key customers in Eastern region.
* Controlled expenses to ensure they are within budget and handled key account management & all deals in the Eastern region.
* Achieved the sales targets %, sales growth % & market share for the strategic product in territory assigned through optimal sales activity.
* Managed prelaunch & launch activities for all GSK Vaccines in Eastern region Synflorix, Priorix Tetra, Cervarix, Rotarix, Infanrix Hexa, Infanrix Hib, Mencevax
* Recognized Kingdom Best Achiever with % growth Vs
* Achieved % in with growth % Vs , achieved % in and growth % Vs .
* Achieved % in with growth % Vs
* Achieved % in with % growth over
* Regarded as the Kingdom Best Achiever in by enhancing growth by % Vs .
* Achieved % in with growth % Vs , % in with growth % Vs and achieved % in .
* LEO International, Egypt
Medical Representative Feb Aug
* MSD, Egypt
Medical Representative Feb Jan
* Al Salam Pharmacy, Egypt
Clinical Pharmacist Jul Feb
* Attended Sales Force Management & Leadership workshop, MCE, Management Centre Europe
* Accomplished Finance for non financial managers course, MEDEX, GSK Saudi Arabia
* Attended Sales management workshop, GSK Academy, GSK Saudi Arabia
* Training on Sales leaders&; excellence, GSK Academy, GSK, Saudi Arabia
* Completed Key account management course, TTM associate, GSK, Saudi Arabia
* Accomplished Leadership management by transformation course, MEDEX, GSK, Saudi Arabia
* Trained on "How to conduct a successful public awareness campaign workshop", Public Affairs Section of US Consulate, Dhahran in collaboration with Saudi Cancer Foundation
* B.Sc. Pharmacy, Tanta University
Date of Birth: September Languages Known: English and Arabic Nationality: Egyptian
References can be furnished upon request