[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Linda A. A.
el gala st. berket el saba / east
Minufiya government, Egypt
Seeking a challenging rewarding position in your team where my career can
grow and evolve.
El Mallah Pharmacy July to May intermittently Quesna
* Responsible for coordinating between contractor clients&; needs and the pharmacy&;s orders of drugs from providers.
* Responsible for prescribing over the counter drugs according to client&;s complaining.
* Responsible for assessment of financials claims of contractors monthly and registering them according to each company&;s conditions and value of discount.
* Responsible for data entry of drugs ordered daily from different providers using Help Soft computer program.
* Responsible for coordinating between work team members and the owner of the pharmacy.
* Good customer service and interpersonal skills.
El Hel al hospital , ElHomeyat hospital July to September Shebeen Elkom
o Received training in the parasitology department on examination of urine and stool specimens
o Attended lectures on infection control.
o The lab there was provided with advanced equipments and devices.
Delta Lab, for medical analysis March to June Berket Elsabe
Laboratory biochemist trainee:
o Collect diagnostic samples for clinical assessment and quality assurance.
o Collected blood samples while undertaking precautionary measures against infection and contamination.
o Process blood samples and bacterial cultures.
o Check inventory and order supplies for clinical use.
o Verify test procedures are performed in accordance with standard operating procedures.
o Analyzed and reported any unmatched specimen findings.
o Ensured implementation of waste disposal policy by proper disposal of wastes such as sharps, biohazards in separate containers.
o Responsible for acquisition, storage, and distribution of chemicals.
o Reviewed test runs, maintenance, quality control, calibrations and proficiency testing.
International Medical Guide Pharmaceuticals May to july
* Responsible for demonstration the properties of drugs of the company to physicians of different specialties in the area of Menufeya.
* Responsible for increasing rates of distribution of the company&;s products.
Veterinary drug store February to May Berket Elsabe
* Responsible for describing drugs according to symptoms described by the owner of the case.
* Responsible for providing clients who are farm owners with utensils and drugs necessary for each production cycle beginning.
Masco med pharmaceuticals July to January Tanta
* Responsible for demonstration the properties and nature of advanced wound dressings produced by the company.
* Responsible for the follow up of the feedback from drug stores about responses of surgeons towards the products.
* Managed improving the physicians&; response and achieving higher rate of sales.
* Responsible for sharing the client&;s needs with the company to get his approval.
* Responsible for covering Menufeya government market area.
* Skilled at working under pressure and performing multiple tasks at
* Highly motivated and committed to delivering top quality testing analysis.
* Excellent ability to report findings and discrepancies.
* Passionate of achieving right results matching the case history,
* Verifying their accuracy and paying attention to little details affecting procedures accuracy.
* Good at computer skills and web browsing.
* Attended online lectures of Leaders Preparation Academy managed by Dr.Tarek Sweydan.
* Excellent command of both spoken and written English.
zagazeeg universityFaculty of veterinary Medicine
Diploma in biochemistry
* classes in clinical biochemistry,physiology,parasitology,microbial biochemistry and molecular biochemistry.
Menufeya UniversityFaculty of Veterinary Medicine ElSadat city
Bachelor of veterinary medicine
* Classes in anatomy,histology,pathology,pharmacology,clinical pathology and molecular biology.
* Practical study of complete blood counting and other hematological tests .
* Study of microscopical slides of histology,pathology and parasitology.
Thanks for your concern hoping to join your team!
I won&;t let you down!