[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
M. JOHNMOSES UWANDUOMA. BMLS, MBBS.
Association for Good Clinical Practice in Nigeria AGCPN.
College of Medicine, University of Nigeria,
Enugu Campus. Nigeria. .
Phone: + + ,
Email: , .
• Highly motivated, young Health Research Professional, trained Chemical Risk
Assessor, Clinical Research Associate, Quality Assurance Professional GxPs and
ISO, dedicated to multinational Clinical Trials, Bioethics; individual/corporate
Research Capacity building and Academic Excellence.
• Wellexperienced in leadership, management, program coordination and implementation
• A strong commitment for excellence and good team spirit in working with various stakeholders
in the immediate and larger society.
• An extraordinary talent for analyzing problems, developing and simplifying procedures, and
finding innovative solutions;
• Proven ability to motivate and work effectively with persons from different backgrounds and all
walks of life; Skilled in working within the local environment with limited resources.
CURRENT JOBS/LEADERSHIP POSITIONS:
. Local Safety Monitor LSM, Nigeria. GSK/MVI: Phase III Malaria Vaccine
. Independent Clinical Research Associate CRA/ZETA Consultant.
. President, Society for Quality Assurance in Nigeria SQAN,
. Country Coordinator, Association for Good Clinical Practice in Nigeria
IMMEDIATE PAST JOBS/POSITIONS:
. Clinical Research Associate Independent for SanofiAventis; .
. Business Manager, Safety Molecular Pathology Laboratory, University of
Nigeria Enugu Campus. .
• Master of Science MSc in view Bioethics, University of Ibadan; NIHFogarty
• Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery, MB.BS Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka,
Nnewi Campus .
• Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Sciences BMLS, University of Nigeria Nsukka, Enugu
* University of Ibadan, Ibadan.
* Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
* University of Nigeria, Nsukka
* Nsukka High School Nsukka
* IsiUzo Secondary School, Ikem .
ACADEMIC, RESEARCH AND TRAINING AWARDS:
* Society of Quality Assurance SQA, Outstanding Outreach
Membership Scholarship Award, SQA Quality College, San Antonio
Texas USA; .
* National Institute of Health NIHFogarty MSc Bioethics Scholarship
* International Union of Toxicology IUTOX; Scholarship to
Risk Assessment Summer School RASS II , Nigeria;
* Meritorious Award of Honour; Institute for Neuroscience and Biomedical
Research INBR, Owerri, Nigeria. July, .
* Meritorious Award of Honour for an outstanding contribution to the
execution of the first Africa Education Initiative International Conference;
* Federal Government of Nigeria Scholarship Award .
B TRAININGS, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE.
Biotechnology and Molecular Pathology:
. Professional Development Workshop on Biotechnology: Methodology and
Auditing. Society of Quality Assurance. San Antonio, Texas. March .
. The First Molecular Pathology Diagnostics Workshop organised by the
National Biotechnology Agency NABDA, Nigeria, and Safety
Biomedical Ltd UK. . National Institute for
Pharmaceutical Research NIPRD, Abuja. May, .
. RealTime Polymerase Chain Reaction Training Workshop; ZETA
Services Ltd in collaboration with Safety Biomedical UK Ltd. Enugu. Dec. .
. Professional Development Workshop on Basic statistics for the Quality
Assurance Professional. Society of Quality Assurance. San Antonio, Texas. April
Clinical Trials, Bioethics and Human Subject and Regulated Research:
. National Agency for Food Drug Administration and Control NAFDAC,
Clinical Trial Capacity Building Workshop; April th to
th . Transcorp Hilton Hotel Abuja, Nigeria; in collaboration with Association
for Good Clinical Practice in Nigeria AGCPN.
. Certified GCP incountry FacultyNigeria: Good Clinical Practice. Trainthe
Trainer Workshop by the Association for Good Clinical Practice in Nigeria
AGCPN in collaboration with Pfizer Inc. USA.
. DAIDS/CRS Global Solutions for HIV/AIDS Certification Training for Clinical
trials on HIV/AIDS patients. Blantyre Malawi, Major areas covered include:
•Human Subject Protection HSP and Good Clinical Practice GCP.
•Best Practices for implementing the DAIDS Clinical Quality Management
Plan Policy with a Focus on key indicators.
•Expedited Adverse Event ReportingComprehensive.
•Good Clinical Laboratory Practice GCLP.
. Certified Clinical Research Associate CRA/ Monitor. CLINTRIAD Pharma
. Certified Clinical Trial Study Coordinator and Clinical Research Associate CRA
Association for Good Clinical Practice in Nigeria AGCPN; .
. Society of Quality Assurance SQA, trained GLP/GCP Quality
Member Outreach of SQA since ; Facilitator: Establishment and
Inauguration of the Nigerian/African Chapter of SQA NRCSQA; Director
of NRCSQA Trainings and Head SQA EdCom for Africa.
Currently, President of the Nigerian Regional Chapter, Society of Quality
. AGCPN online trainings in Bioethics, Good Clinical Practice GCP, Responsible
Conduct of Research RCR, Human Subject Protection etc, powered by the
Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative CITI. .
HIV/AIDS and Tuberculosis Patients Care:
. HIV and AIDS Treatment and Care in children and Adults: University Research
Corporation LLC, HIV/AIDS Comprehensive Care Initiative URCHACCI;
. July th rd .
. Tuberculosis – HIV/AIDS Training. AIDSRelief – CRS September th to th .
Toxicology and Risk Assessment:
. Certified Chemical Risk Assessor: International Union of Toxicology
IUTOX, Risk Assessment Summer School Training, RASS II;
* Very fluent in English and Igbo languages with an excellent mastery and
functional knowledge of both. Has appreciable knowledge of French
* Very familiar with Microsoft Office applications Microsoft word,
Microsoft Power Point, excel Excellent in use of internet and emails in
research and communication; always improving on Information Technology
* Proven ability to motivate and work effectively with persons from different
backgrounds and all walks of life; Skilled in working within the local
environment with limited resources.
C EMPLOYMENTS/VOLUNTEER SERVICES.
• A Date: Volunteer Service.
Job Title: Country Coordinator, Association for Good Clinical Practice in
Nigeria AGCPN. .