[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
LOUIE PATRIARCA C.
St. Patrick&;s Terrace,
Lower Glanmire Road,
Contact No. : +
Date of Birth: June,
Languages: Filipino & English
An expert in the field of studying insects who is seeking a position as an entomologist for a company that provides avenues for career development and would put to good use my skills and knowledge.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION:
* Possess four years of work experience as an entomologist.
* Great understanding of technological knowledge and issues surrounding the field of entomology.
* Excellent ability to conceptualise and undertake research and extension work in entomology.
* Strong interpersonal skills to deal effectively in technical issues.
* Excellent computer application skills and ability to analyse statistical data
* Responsible, goal oriented and hardworking
Soil Entomologist Researcher
John B. Dockrell Ltd.
* Monitoring the population and abundance of Insect Pest
* Collecting of Insect Sample in Field
* Collect soil sample in field crops
* Collecting of infected vegetable sample of disease and insect pest diagnosis.
* Implementing pest control strategy in the infected area.
Municipal Agriculture Office
Local Government Unit, Bohol
* Conduct field research in rice and vegetables
* Conduct extension delivery system in rural farmers
* Conduct research and literature reviews to study insect biology, behaviour, and management.
* Identify the prevention and occurrence of pest and disease in field
* Conduct farmer field school in rural areas
* Plan and conduct studies of the environment, and of the population, distribution, structure and functional characteristics and behavior of an insects
* Conduct ecological and environmental impact studies and prepare reports
* Study, identify and classify insects
Sumitomo Chemicals Ltd.
* Monitoring of population and abundance of insect pest
* Collecting of insect sample in field using sweep net
* Visual counting of insect damage and determine the economic threshold level ETL of insect pest.
* Identification of the collected insect sample through used of Binocular Microscope and Insect Taxonomic Keys
* Recording and tabulation of data gathered
* Evaluate the results of control measures and prepare reports
* Coordinates sample collection and processing with field study coordinator
* Manage the field trials of crop varieties under development
* Demonstrate interpersonal communication and presentation skills
* Diploma in Computer Application in Business
Course Provider: Cork College of Commerce, Cork, Ireland,
Awarding Body: Oxford/Cambridge Royal Society of Arts OCR, UK
Modules Include: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access,
Power Point, World Wide Web and Internet
* Bachelor of Science in Agriculture Major in Entomology
Central Mindanao University, Philippines,
MEMBER OF ORGANISATION/LICENSING BODY:
* Licensed Agriculturist, till present date
Professional Regulation Commission PRC,
* Field Evaluation of SumiApha . EC Esfenvalerate . EC for the Control of the Major Insect Pest of Rice Oryza sativa
REFERENCES: Will be furnish on request basis.