[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
IRFAN AHMAD A.
Address for Correspondence:
SECTOR, UMAR ABAD, ZAINAKOTE
SRINAGAR, J&K, INDIA
An innovative & conscientious `Fresh Pharmacy Graduate&; seeks an opportunity with a research based pharmaceutical organization with proven expertise in providing optimal pharmaceutical care that preserve and improve quality of life, and with my knowledge willing to train and develop skills gained in the education & apprenticeship where I can, not only utilize my problem solving and troubleshooting skills but also have the ability to employ my research and analytical skills to positively impact the direction of the organization.
* Young, enthusiastic, originative and versatile, possessing rapid and effective problem solving power, and commitment to the organizational goals.
* Selfreliant, judicious and result oriented with proven ability to set and achieve goals necessary to support the challenging and dynamic present day requirements.
* Knowledgeable and creative with sound conceptual ability, and a great deal of desire to learn new techniques and methodologies.
* An excellent leader and a good team player with administrative mind and excellent influencing capabilities.
* Adept at both oral and written communication with high degree of competence.
* High energy levels and multitasking capabilities.
* BACHELOR OF PHARMACY
University: University of Kashmir.
Year of Passing: .
Marks Percentage: .%.
Internship: I&;ve worked as a "Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Intern" at Medley Pharmaceuticals PVT. LTD. Jammu, where I underwent one month training program in various departments, viz., Production, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, & Store keeping from // to //.
+ Production of Solid Oral, Liquid Oral and Aerosol Dosage Forms.
+ Maintenance of GMP Standards and InProcess Quality Control.
+ Raw Material and Finished Product Quality Testing.
+ Store Management of Active and Inactive Ingredients, and Packaging Materials.
+ Packaging of Finished Solid Oral, Liquid Oral and Aerosol Dosage Forms.
+ Review & Approval of Quality Documentation.
+ Performance of GMP Audits.
Project: "Formulation Development of Flavored Sugar Free Cough Expectorant."
I have qualified Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test GPAT with All India Rank AIR of .
I have qualified NIPER JEE with All India Rank AIR of .
Organization: Eaton Laboratories, Srinagar, J&K.
Duration: August to October Three Months.
Designation: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Trainee.
Skills Acquired: Production of Pharmaceutical Tablets, viz.,
* Monitoring of Unit Operations like Granulation, Drying, Mixing, Blending, Compression, Coating and Packaging of Pharmaceutical Tablets.
* Troubleshooting of problems encountered in Granulation, Drying, Mixing, Blending, Compression, Coating and Packaging of Pharmaceutical Tablets.
* Improve operations by continuously identifying and implementing required corrective and preventive actions.
* Overseeing the cleaning of tablet production area & washing of equipments and containers used in the Manufacturing of Pharmaceutical Tablets.
* Maintenance of Batch Manufacturing Records, Batch Packaging Records & Equipment logs.
o Research & Development.
o Drug Regulatory Affairs.
o Quality Assurance.
o Quality Control.
Date of Birth : th February .
Marital Status : Single.
Gender : Male.
Nationality : Indian.
Passport Number : J.
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Urdu, and Kashmiri.
Interests : Applied Research, Entrepreneurship, Leadership.
Hobbies : Reading, Writing, Music, Cricket.
* Dr. Nisar Ahmad Khan; Senior Associate professor of Pharmaceutics; Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Kashmir; Contact Number: .
* Mir Parvez Ahmad; Assistant Manager, Quality Assurance; Lupin Pharmaceuticals; Contact Number: +.
* Dr. Mubashir Hussain Masoodi; Senior Associate Professor of Pharmaceutical Chemistry; Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Kashmir; Contact number: .