, Open University, Psychology BA
today, Clinical Research Coordinator, Jerusalem Shaare Zedek Medical Center.
It is a new site for clinical research on HCV patients and I am the only clinical research
coordinator. My responsibilities:
• Contact the top pharmaceuticals companies and CRO companies, recruiting them to
conduct clinical trials in our site.
• Prepare the submission for the ethics community and the presentation of the research to
the ethics community.
• Recruit, instruct and coordinate research subjects as appropriate to specific study.
• Management the logistics in clinical trial, it includes collecting all the visits data and
submitting that to CRF and answering queries.
• I Report all adverse events and serious adverse events, to the ethics community and the