[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
LANCE E. D.
Colony South Drive, Lakeside Park, KY :: ::
Executive Pharmaceutical Sales Consultant with over years experience and a proven record of achievements, probing customer&;s underlying needs and address with appropriate products. Exceeded goals using persuasive selling skills and relationship building, engaging decision makers and devising successful business development strategies. Consistently contribute to portfolio growth in declining markets and a challenging managed care environment. Possess superior combination of assertiveness, client management, and communication skills. Recognized for outstanding sales performance. Exceptional work ethic with specialized expertise in diverse healthcare markets, including cardiovascular, diabetes, respiratory and prenatal care. Also, operating room experienced via establishing temporary surgical suites in physician offices, hospitals and surgery centers.
Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, Novartis Group employs ,, $. billion in revenues and operates + countries. Leader in: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Diagnostics, Generics, and Consumer Health.
Executive Sales Consultant
Sr. Sales Consultant
Coordinated, developed and managed comprehensive sales and marketing strategies, increasing market share. Products: Diovan/HCT, Exforge/HCT, Tekturna Family, Starlix and Famvir. Targeted medical specialties included Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Cardiology, Endocrinology, Nephrology and Resident students. Territory included NKY and SE Indiana with + providers. Large groups St Elizabeth Physicians, HealthPoint.
* Maximized and increased sales by asking for the business, establishing and leveraging relationships, presenting product information, and responding to customer needs.
* Achieved quarterly and annual sales goals in challenging environments. Developed and executed business plans, adapting to changing market, initiatives and pullthrough needs.
* Planned and orchestrated + peer to peer speaker led educational programs. Thought leaders shared best practices with physicians, providing deeper product knowledge and potential patient benefits. Programs fostered scientific Q&A and dialogue on specific patient population.
* Targeted specific doctors, focused message and delivered tailored message with appropriate frequency.
* Utilized resources effectively budget, territory management, marketing tools and samples, consistently increasing market share and total prescriptions.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
* Twotime National Sales Award Winner for the cardiovascular portfolio franchise of products. GM Award , Sales Leadership Team Award
* Successful LAUNCH of Exforge, Exforge HCT, Valturna, TekAmlo and Amturnide
* Awarded top prize for launch of Tekamlo for completing in the top % out of twelve states of Midwest Operating Unit
* Exforge HCT Launch Winner for Phase and Phase II. Phase ranked in Region and Phase II ranked in Operating Unit
* in OU for Exforge HCT patient starter kit redemptions, promotional launch
* "StarttoFinish" award by securing over % of goal on all Cardiovascular products during a company restructuring
* Ranked in Midwest Operating Unit for the launch of Exforge HCT
* "Capture Cozaar" Winner for converting Cozaar scripts to Diovan
* "LowHanging Fruit" Winner for converting non formulary competitor drugs to Novartis formulary preferred drugs.
* "Cardiovascular Growth Challenge" Winner
* RAM Award for Diovan pull through on formulary
* District of the Year ,
* "Triple Crown Champion" for highest market share growth on all products over trimesters
* "Player of the Month" Sept/Oct/Nov, over % of Starlix monthly goals
* "Player of the Trimester" for achieving over % of Starlix trimester goal
* Field Trainer /
* Superior Results or Superior Behaviors, Performance Evaluations , , ,
* Rank / Top % January
CTEX Pharmaceuticals ANDRX Laboratories
Privately held company engaged in formulation and commercialization of oral controlledrelease pharmaceuticals. With reps, product line included brand name cough and cold medications and prenatal vitamins. CTEX was sold to ANDRX Laboratories in .
Created a new territory through detailing Family Practitioners, Internal Medicine physicians, Pediatricians, ENT&;s, Allergist and OB/GYN&;s plus stocking new upper respiratory drugs and prenatal vitamins in over pharmacies. Territory included Cincinnati, Southeast Indiana, and Northern KY.
* Successfully launched new products despite exclusion from %+ managed care formularies and Medicaid/Medicare reimbursement plans.
+ Cold called + pharmacies daily, negotiating with pharmacists for stocking, and offering a money back guarantee to pharmacists.
+ Generated buyin for pharmacies thus forcing major wholesalers Cardinal, McKesson to stock.
+ Deliver presentations to specialists in territory outlining products, features and benefits.
* Consistently ranked as top producer out of representatives in a generic/OTC dominated marketplace.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
* "Rep of the Month" award
* "Most Improved Territory" award
Medical Alliance, Inc.
Largest provider of mobile surgical services. Company pioneered officebased access to stateoftheart laser technology, to gynecology, urology, plastic surgery and dermatology. Physicians established full service temporary surgical sites without capital expense and risk.
Aesthetic Sales Manager
Conducted coldcall prospecting for this surgical and cosmetic laser rental service within a territory encompassing Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana and Southern Michigan.
* Managed and developed two Account Representatives became top performers, mentored on product knowledge, territory knowledge and sales techniques
* Accomplished % growth in total case volume over previous year versus national % growth rate in designated laser specialty
* Increased other aesthetic laser case volume % through uncovering customer needs and cross selling.
* Generated largest case volume increase in new physician users and revenue collections.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
* in national sales contest for most competitors&; doctors converted.
* "Extra Mile" award for broadening territory to increase revenue.
Louis Trauth Dairy, Inc.
Responsibilities included sales, marketing and promotion, inventory monitoring and merchandising strategies for multiple locations of full line dairy processing and distribution business. Grew institutional sales %.
Northern Kentucky University, Highland Heights, KY