[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Douglas A. I., CMR
I Street Omaha, NE
accomplished certified medical representative
Product Knowledge Specialist Motivated Self Starter Strong Business Acumen
Highly energetic and passionate, Certified Medical Representative with proven record of success in numerous territories. Creative problem solver and selfmotivated achiever with ability to utilize extensive experience, technical knowledge, relationship management, and persuasive selling skills to significantly increase market share and generate revenue growth. Experienced at capitalizing on market opportunities by developing strategies that increase value and brand visibility. Skilled at partnering with primary care and specialty physicians as well as other healthcare professionals to build strong, longterm business relationships. Outstanding ability to open new accounts, expand volume within existing territories, and exceed customer expectations. Motivated to succeed with the competitive spirit and drive to maximize all sales opportunities.
Exceeding Business and Sales Goals Territory Development and Management
Sales Presentations and Product Training Relationship Building and Retention
Customer/Client Relations and Support Staff Development and Mentoring
New Product Launches and Introductions Market Trend Analysis and Forecasting
New Sales and Marketing Strategies Product Branding and Differentiation
Cold Calling On Potential Customers Effective Communication Skills
Professional Work Experience:
King Pharmaceuticals Omaha, NE
Senior Sales Representative
* Outstanding sales performance consistently in the upper echelon of representatives.
* Successfully executed high quality sales presentations and sold a number of branded pharmaceutical products to a variety of healthcare specialists in clinics, hospitals, and teaching universities to ensure maximum territory management.
* Developed strong business relationships by engaging customers in consultative dialogue.
* Delivered an average of knowledgeable and enthusiastic sales presentations per day.
* Provided leadership in the training and mentoring of new Reps.
* Resilient and highly adaptable through two mergers/acquisitions, territory realignments, and numerous District Sales Manager changes.
* Actively participated in and presented at numerous District and Regional sales meetings.
* Complied with all company policies, PhRMA Guidelines, Corporate Code of Conduct, and DEA regulations for inventory management of controlled substances.
* Increased sales of primary product by % and finished in top % out of Reps
* September product portfolio attainment Avinza .% & Skelaxin .%
* National ranking in in the top % of representatives
* Increased sales and maintained market share of over % for Skelaxin in a generic dominated market place
Professional Work Experience: Continued
Elan Pharmaceuticals Merged with King Pharmaceuticals Omaha, NE
Territory Sales Manager
* Consistently demonstrates higher levels of product and technical knowledge
* Marketed and sold products to the following specialties: dermatology, primary care, neurology, pain management specialties in Nebraska, South Dakota, and Iowa.
* Generated new prescriptions and boosted sales by implementing marketing strategies and speaker programs for Naprelan, Skelaxin, Zanaflex, Sonata, and Cutivate.
* Developed strategic targeting and sales plan based on POA and monthly script data.
* Utilized data analysis to identify weekly and monthly prescription trends to capitalize on new business opportunities and to develop and maintain existing business.
* Executed sales strategies that expanded sales by .%
* Super Seven Contest Winner Achieved rd out of Reps
* Minneapolis District Road Warrior of the Year for sales and leadership
Additional Professional Work Experience:
Carnrick Laboratories, Inc. Acquired by Elan Chicago, IL/Omaha, NE
* Executed sales and marketing strategies to drive sales of products to primary care and numerous specialties including neurology, oncology, rheumatology, and orthopedic surgeons.
* Developed Skelaxin marketing materials that contributed to growth of product.
* Consistently achieved outstanding Performance Reviews in sales and territory management
* Increased sales by $, to become a member of the K Club
* Recipient of numerous sales awards for consistently exceeding sales goals
* One of only three Reps to complete the credit hour two year program to become a Certified Medical Representative
Bachelor of Science in Marketing Management
Bellevue University Bellevue, NE GPA: ./.
* Dean&;s List
Certification and Professional Training:
Certified Medical Representative
* Courses Completed for Certification: Introduction to Pharmacology, Human Body Pathology and Treatment, Integumentary System, Musculoskeletal System, Cardiovascular System, Immune System, Nervous System, Sensory Organs, Respiratory System, Behavioral Pathology and Treatment, Trends and Issues in Managed Healthcare, and Focus on Pain Management
Successfully Completed Sales Programs
* The Art of Pharmaceutical Selling and Integrity Selling