[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Joshua Cosby B. Kershaw Lane*Clayton, NC
Strong and able leader, who is proven and capable of working in a collaborative environment, while remaining flexible. A candidate with the ability to implement the needed procedures and engaging responses using outstanding oral and written communication skills while performing tasks using problem solving and analyzing talents that impact efficiency of your oranization and overall bottom line.
Military Experience & Accomplishments
* Responsible for receiving, storing, and supplying fuel and hazardous materials for assigned department.
+ Ensuring that all fuel and hazardous materials are separated according to the material hazard class.
* Ensuring MRO MSDS adherence
* Team Player, excelling at crossfunctional duties
* Served years in the North Carolina National Guard as MOS classification F Petroleum Supply Specialist.
* Graduated member of the XVIII Airborne Noncommissioned Officer Leaders course.
* Operation Iragi Freedom Veteran
Bachelor of Science in Biology Graduated May Chowan University
Emphasis Allied Health Minor: Chemistry
Educational Skills & Training
* Performed Chemistry Assays such as BUN, Total Protein, & Osmolarity using manual method and automation
* Developed a firm knowledge of automated clinical analyzers such as the Olympus AU and Vitalab Selectra E and used these analyzers to identified chemical irregularities in patient samples.
* Developed an understanding of proper sample handing in a clinical setting while conducting individual studies on the natural of chemical imbalances and how they can causes disease states.
* Utilized the principles of spectroscopy and chromatography to identify unknown organic compounds
* Developed an understanding of organic reactions and synthesized many compounds with relative Purity.
* Gained an understanding of naming and writing formulas for these compounds and the method for the synthesis of organic compounds.
* Utilized a battery of biochemical test reaction to identify unknown bacteria such as Citrobacter species, Campylobacter species, and Neisseria species that were present in blood, stool, and other bodily fluids.
* Conducted a study in which samples from different levels of simulated fresh water column were taken to identify different bacterial species that live in each layer.
* As a member of an environmental study I developed and utilized a process to isolate and indentify harmful bacteria that were present in natural reservoir.
* Utilized proper aseptic techniques to process hundreds of samples from cattle and from fresh water sources.
Present North Carolina National Guard Property Book Control Specialist
North Carolina National Guard MOS F Petroleum Supply Specialist
Metropolitan Counseling Community support professional