Resume for Elise H. for Actor / Performer / Entertainer / Broadcasting, News & Journalism in Atlanta, Georgia
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Barbara LaneSmyrna, Georgia
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Professional experience includes over years in broadcasting and communications, and other
related fields. Ability to gather fresh ideas, cutting edge information as well as bring together a
variety of guests needed to create a successful production. Complete understanding of the
dynamics required to design an entertaining and informative broadcast.
* Radio Broadcast Board
* Pro Tools * Final Cut Pro * Studio Camera Operator
* Script Writing * Acting * Voice Over * Leadership Skills
* Communication, Writing, and Comprehensive skills
M & M Hauling /Present Business Owner/Office Manager, Atlanta, GA
▪ Handle all incoming telephone calls.
▪ Respond to various clients request and questions.
▪ Process Invoices, hauling receipts, monthly billing statements and other accounting and data entry duties.
▪ File correspondence and other records, make copies, and complete other administrative duties.
▪ Keep projects on schedule.
▪ Check deadlines on upcoming projects to ensure work is completed on time.
▪ Maintain calendar and arrange meetings.
CAU – TV Channel / / Executive Producer/Host, Atlanta, GA
▪ Produced a television talk show called “In the Zone".
▪ Responsibilities included cohosting, working with reporters on packages and live shot production.
▪ Reviewed all onair graphics; script approval, researched and wrote material.
▪ Produced and arranged guest for the television talk show.
Infinity Broadcasting / / Executive Producer/Host, Atlanta, GA
▪ Created a radio talk show, dealing with health and relationships called, “In the Zone”.
▪ Responsibilities included co hosting the show, content and guest approval
▪ A relationship was developed with agencies like, the CDC and AIDS Atlanta, to empower listeners with information
pertaining to safe sex.
▪ Performed public appearances and hosted events such as; Music Midtown Live v music stage with over
, people, For Sister’s Only audience of ,, V’s car and Bike show, V Bridal Show, Susan
B. Komen Breast Cancer Walk, Feed the hungry with Music artist, Ludacris, and Mayfield’s Ice Cream day at the
▪ Interviewed Celebrities like Cent, Jermaine Dupri, Vivica Fox, Andre , Bone Crusher, Little Bow Wow,
Anthony Hamilton, Magic Johnson and an exclusive interview with Spike Lee.
▪ Achievements include: featured in various national Magazines such as, Upscale, Rolling Out, Creative Loafing, and
Images Of Us.
▪ Listenership grew over % in the first year.
Infinity Broadcasting / / Producer, Atlanta, GA
▪ Produced several radio talk shows “The Charles Ross Financial Show”&“Solutions and Remedies”.
Responsibilities included being responsible for the daily live show, under pressure and heavy deadlines. Screened
callers, book guests and acquire audio, operated broadcast board.
▪ Worked with and assist host in the planning and execution of a daily show. Including but not limited to ideas for
new features, along with the use of sound effects and audio.
▪ Special guest included; President of Rainbow Push, Jesse Jackson, Motivational Speaker, Les Brown, Actress,
Queen Latifia, Famous Attorney, Willie Gary, Author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, Robert T. Kiyosaki,
▪ Participated in events like the Urban League Empowerment Conference with Magic Johnson.
▪ Started Investment Club for listeners, and introduced our audience to a new franchise every week.
Crawford Communications / / Master Control/ Traffic Coordinator,
▪ Supervised the onair production for Fox Kids and Discovery Channel.
▪ Maintained all files for the network and provided technical support, along with maintained a sound relationship with
the clients; gave accurate implementation of traffic instructions for all onair commercial schedules.
▪ Checked to make sure commercial tapes ran properly, called agencies and dubhouses for missing shows.
▪ Other duties included, inputting traffic instructions using the TSS/IBS scheduling.
The Weather Channel Quality Control/ Traffic Coordinator, Atlanta GA
▪ Responsibilities included overseeing the quality of commercial ads on air.
▪ Controlled broadcast of all commercials being aired, and preventing any technical problems from occurring.
▪ Maintained files and technical support in order to provide a sound relationship with the clients.
▪ Gave accurate implementation of traffic instructions for all onair commercial schedules.
Additional Job Related Experience
Information Available upon request
*Juneteenth Film Festival – Associate Producer
*Big Picture Film Conference – Track Coordinator
*WOCG Radio Station – Assistant Manager/Announcer
*NASA Space Center – Camera Operator Freelance
*WHNT Television Station – News Editor
*POC Broadcast – Associate Producer
Bachelor of Arts, Communications/Minor in Business Management
Oakwood University, Huntsville, Ala.
Directors Boot Camp , ,
Georgia Big Picture Conference, Atlanta, GA,
AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!