• Recruitment: Handling endtoend recruitment in each & every segment of the organization.
• Entry Management: Joining Formalities, policy briefing, employee salary accounts etc. Inducting new
employees into the company.
• Training: Coordinating various Training programs in the organization such as Attendance
Management TIS within Head office and to regional offices, Telemanager, Electronic surveillance
Hardware, Networking, Communication and Personality Development program
• Employee Database Management: Maintenance of employee database both in soft and hard copies
to capture all details of the employees.
• Payroll and Attendance Management: Maintaining the attendance and leave records of all the
employees and updating payroll process, assisting to declaring investments on Income Tax, Preparing
• Employee Relationship Management: Addressing concerns of employees. Organizing events such
as Birthday celebrations, Annual day celebrations, Festival Celebrations, Indoor and Outdoor
• Appraisal management: Facilitating the performance appraisal process, maintaining records of
appraisal ratings and initiate real time promotions
• Compensation & Benefits: Worked on various remuneration policies, including pay packages for
newly hired employees and executing the same, preparing salary inputs to be incorporated on a
• Exit/ Retention Management: Employee Exit Interview feedback to curb attrition and areas of
• Manpower Tracking: Generating reports presented to business heads for Manpower Planning and
• MIS/Reports: Generating and maintaining MIS reports for employee base pertaining to manpower
headcount, attrition and training. Prepare regular and special Purpose report.
• Other responsibilities: Keep records and update management on a variety of matters including
absence, poor performance, terminations, disciplinary and grievance matters, and organizing internal
transfers; providing data for final settlement.