• Named ’MVP’ of Radio Sales Division salesmen at Associated Press Radio in first full year with the
company, achieving % of sales goal.
• Awarded AP Radio ’New Business Leader’ for Large Markets sales, receiving both st and nd Place
• Affiliated stations for "The NBA on ESPN Radio" in its first year as a rightsholder, including
affiliations in of the Top markets, which reached million listeners.
• Generated business revenue of $ million per year in audio transmission sales over a year span for IDB
Communications Group from clients including professional and collegiate sports teams, radio rightsholders
• Created a station regionally syndicated radio network for the Kansas City Royals Baseball Report,
including selling sponsorships, and producing and hosting show.
WEBB ELECTRONICS, Dallas, TX
Sales Representative – Present
Provides video software and hardware products for sports teams at professional, collegiate and high school levels.
• Cover DallasFort Worth Metroplex
IHIGH.COM, Dallas, TX / Lexington, KY
Texas Regional Representative –
Startup creating a national online community for high schools to showcase athletics and school activities through
articles, photos, videos and live video streaming.
• Signed up over high schools in the DallasFort Worth area, including of the Dallas ISD schools.
• Contacted Athletic Directors, Coaches, Principals, Journalism, Multimedia and Webmaster teachers, and
trained classes for use of online services.
ASSOCIATED PRESS RADIO, Dallas, TX / Washington, D.C.
Regional Radio Executive, Southwest Region
Performed strategic selling, planning, forecasting, prospecting, and written/ verbal presentations for audio/ web
content products, in complex situations, for largest and oldest news organization in the world.
• Consistently exceeded sales goals in territory of radio stations in a state area Large Markets.
• Won AP Radio Hammer Award for Most Dedicated Sales Professional.
• Won AP Radio Sales Contest for most new business over a month period.