[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
South Gibralter Street, Aurora Colorado :: .. ::
Highly motivated professional with experience in internet marketing and professional experience in executive assistance, management, social media marketing, content generation, administration, and communications; excellent skill set in language/communications, organization, critical thinking, and problem solving. A selfstarter with aptitude to learn quickly and be an asset to any workplace.
* Executive assistant and administrative experience with social media marketing/emerging media experience reporting directly to the CEO
* Experience in project management, editing, and content writing, high proficiency in Mac & Windows applications, Microsoft office Suite Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Wordpress, Basecamp, and Google Applications
* Extensive scheduling and organizational experience and content generation: Creative and analytical abilities
University of Colorado in Boulder BOULDER, COLORADO
BS Arts and Science,
Caherconnell Archaeological Field School KILFENORA, IRELAND
Archaeological Field Certification,
NorthCentral University PHOENIX,ARIZONA
Masters in Psychology
USBANK: ASCENT PRIVATE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT DENVER, CO
Executive Assistant to Senior Vice President
* Managed office operations and ordered all materials for National and Regional Team employees
* Performed onboarding for new hires and established systems to make the process more efficient and thorough.
* Worked with PSR, Sharepoint, Concur Expense Reporting, and corporate travel booking systems
* Scheduled and organized meetings and travel for executives on Ascent team
* Assisted in creation of necessary documents for startup of the Ascent Brand
FINDABILITY GROUP GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO
Executive Assistant and Office Support, January June
* Scheduled, made travel arrangements, and created itineraries for the CEO and executive team for different events
* Took inventory on all promotional merchandise and materials for speaking engagements.
* Researched data on different clients and competitors for competitive analysis as well as researched any potential productivity programs.
* Received search engine optimization, pay per click, social media management, event planning and office management training
BETTY DEVANNY GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO
Personal Assistant, November April
* Input information and data into different computer systems pertaining to rental properties and tax information
* Worked with Excel, Quicken, Microsoft Office , as well as Outlook
* Updated schedules, contacts, and information for the family and rental properties
* Constructed weekly report of finances and account information
LIFETIME FITNESS PARKER, CO
Front Desk Receptionist/Coordinator, March January
* Accepted payments, recorded and monitored inventory, filled and filed paperwork, computer entry of personal information
* Informant to Members regarding policies, schedules and general club events and activities
* Operated multiline phone system and checkedin guests, scheduled appointments
* Trained employees in several different departments utilizing crossfunctional expertise
ELIZABETH H.S. ELIZABETH,CO
Color Guard Director, July November
* Coordinated and registered person Winter guard for competitions
* Ordered, sized, fitted all uniforms as well as equipment
* Created show concept, drill, floor, props, and wrote all elements of the performance.
UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO AT BOULDER BOULDER, CO
Resident Advisor, July May
* Caretaker of over residents in Dorms
* Enforced the policies and procedures of the dorms
* Coordinated Residence educational programs and entertainment activities
HARD SKILLS: ACT! Event management software proficient, Hootsuitesocial media management program proficient, intermediate Spanish, beginner in Italian, proficient in various scheduling programs and calendar systems, Concur expense reporting, Salesforce training, Sharepoint and Basecamp experience, Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin proficient. All Microsoft and Mac Word Applications.
SOFT SKILLS: Excellent communication, public speaking, scheduling, people management, project management, organization, and professionalism. Able to multitask while being detailed and thorough, and advanced ability to work with superiors and team members.
SPECIALTIES: Social Media Marketing, New Media/Emerging Media, Search Engine Optimization, Content Writing and Editing, Email Marketing, Scheduling and Complex Calendar Coordination, Multiline Phone Systems,