[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Jessica L. L.
Washington Street Rochester, NH
Life Insurance Associate
* Dedicated and technically skilled business professional with a versatile skill set developed through experience as an administrative assistant, Executive assistant, Insurance associate, customer service representative and Data Entry Clerk.
* Excel in resolving employer challenges with innovative solutions, systems and process improvements proven to increase efficiency, customer satisfaction and the bottom line.
* Offer advanced computer skills in MS Office Suite and other applications/systems.
Report & Document Preparation
Meeting and Travel Planning
Spreadsheet & Database Creation
Liberty Life Assurance Company of Boston
Life Insurance Associate via Office Team
* Applied outstanding policy payments via solar database
* Balanced the checks and wires received on a daily basis and forwarded to accounting
* Assist Sales, Marketing, Accounting and Policy Holder Services personnel with their questions and resolved issues relating to the issuance of new Life applications.
* Followed up on Regulation applications to ensure completeness and meet deadlines.
* Worked effectively and efficiently to help clear up pending report
* Kitted policies according to the requirements of state and product.
* Request additional data as required by product and application information.
* Completed crossfunctional departments projects and enjoyed the extra responsibility
John Turner Consulting
* Work directly with the president to coordinate projects; clients and information.
* Direct all phone calls and ensure messages are taken and received properly.
* Answer business related questions and concerns for client; follow up.
* Assign projects with a project number and distribute copies of new project information sheets PIS to all employees
* Create mailing list for each client/project based on the PIS
* Followup with clients when information is missing or illegible on the PIS.
* Keep an organized binder of the PIS for office use
* Type and submit lab work for editing
* Separate field reports to be mailed, from copies to be filed and sort field reports, lab work and break results by project to begin mailing process
* Mail all reports to clients as they request; via email, mail, or fax. *ensure correct distribution requests for confidentiality.
* Keep files in consecutive order with proper labels
* Keep file room organized. Ex: Copier full of paper and ink, stamp machine kept with full balance
* Submit soil samples to the lab when clients drop them off.
* Manage all incoming calls using multiline telephone
* Conduct supply inventory for office; reorder
* Complete and submit time sheets for President
* Delegate project manager requests
* File, Fax, Copy and create floor plan Blueprints as needed
* Open, sort and distribute mail to each department
* Prepare boardroom for meetings
* Run office errands
Credit Collection Services
Data Entry Clerk
* Enter debtors&; information into computers as reported by clients
* Batch, log, track, process and verify new business received from clients personal lines, Medical accounts, Commercial accounts, Subrogation, Arbitration and Cable.
* Frequently read and interpret information in written and electronic form regarding account policy and procedure, FDCPA Laws and company names
* Communicate in writing and verbally with supervisors, managers, coworkers and clients
* Future Business Leaders of AmericaFBLA
* Safety Committee
* Rochester Manor Mentor
* Skip Tracing for the IRS department at CCS
Southern New Hampshire University, Manchester, NH
Working to obtain Bachelor of International Business
Hesser College, Manchester, NH
Associates Degree Business Management
Spaulding High School, Rochester, NH
Vocational/Business Management Diploma
* Microsoft Office
* Master builder