Contract Administrator / Delivery Coordinator Taisei – TAV JV Doha, Qatar Apr – Aug
• Working under the Senior MEP Contract Administrator to manage Subcontracts on a multibillion dollar airport
• Addressed Subcontract matters through official correspondence in accordance with the Subcontract Clauses
and internal strategies;
• Drafted contract variations;
• Participated in Senior Construction, Building Handover and Safety meetings;
• Scheduled site inspections and assembled the necessary documentation and representatives to conduct the
• Analyzed drawings to compare design requirements against actual construction progress;
• Conducted site tours to identify conflicts with area foremen and create plans to prevent impacts on the
• Collaborated with technical engineers to identify changes to each respective Subcontractor’s scope, quickly
notify the Subcontractors and track cost recovery from the Client and remuneration to the Subcontractor;
• Liaised with Department Supervisors, Subcontractors and the Client’s Consultant to prepare building areas to achieve
area delivery deadlines;
• Operated in a company culture composed of people from North America, South America, Europe, Oceania, Asia and
Laboratory Assistant WSU Food Science Lab
Pullman, WA Oct – Dec
• Worked with a team to complete jobs on an irregular schedule that required a short turnaround;
• Media Preparation, Test tube Sterilization and Biowaste Disposal.
Property Manager Index, WA Jun – Aug
• Completed the tasks necessary to maintain several properties during renovations;
• General property upkeep, Landscaping, Pressure Washing and Demolition;
• Fulfilled a requirement for a hour commitment.
Construction Labor Pullman, WA Sep – May
• Assisted General Contractor in all aspects of home construction;
• Demonstrated the ability to troubleshoot creatively, solve problems effectively, and make informed decisions
while successfully guiding others in different situations;
• Worked safely in close proximity to others in a hazardous environment.
Construction Labor Sammamish, WA; May – Aug ;
• Assisted General Contractor in all aspects of residential construction; Sitka, AK
• Demonstrated the ability to learn the skills necessary to work effectively with skilled tradesmen.
• B.A., Business Administration: Entrepreneurship Washington State University Pullman, WA Aug