[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Riffington Pl. West Kelowna BC
Obtain an administrative or human resource position, in a challenging, team environment.
* Computerliterate performer with extensive software proficiency covering a wide variety of applications
* Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing
* Excellent listening skills used to appreciate the points of view of others to increase understanding with clients and coworkers
Organizational and Problem Solving Skills
* Innovative problemsolver who can generate workable solutions
* Exemplary planning and organizational skills developed while organizing work teams and scheduling customer bookings
* Conscientious gogetter who is highly organized, dedicated, and committed to professionalism
* Enthusiastic, knowledgehungry learner eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts.
* Efficiently completes tasks while maintaining a positive attitude
Team Building Skills
* Resourceful team player who excels at building relationships with customers and colleagues
* Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects
* Motivates, mobilizes and coaches employees to meet high performance standards
Okanagan College, Kelowna, BC
Business Administration Diploma: December,
Major: Human Resource Management
Kelowna Secondary School, Kelowna, BC
Completed Grade in June
Northend Moving Service, Kelowna BC
Position: Driver/Swamper/Office Assistant
My duties included small pickups and deliveries; loading and unloading the moving van; receiving incoming customer calls; booking appointments; performing estimates, organizing work teams and scheduling multiple jobs. I also have been responsible for some marketing aspects of this job, such as posting ads in the local newspaper, and handing out business cards at various potential customer locations; as well I preformed some human resource functions as needed.
Jammers Liquor Store, Kelowna BC
Position: Assistant Manager
My duties included accepting new orders, putting the orders away, and entering them in the computer, as well as price adjustments for existing items, and entering prices for new items, label creation, organization of beer cooler, and wine cooler, display setup, stocking, cleaning, helped with inventory, and ordering items for the store. Opening and closing the store, counting daily deposits.
Instaloans, Kelowna BC
Position: Customer Service Representative
My duties included but were not limited to; handling incoming customer service calls; dealing with delinquent clients and past due accounts; performing payday loans, cheque cashing; title loans; Western Union transaction; setting up new accounts as well as dealing with existing clients; Opening and closing the store and dealing with daily cash deposits.
References available upon request