[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
W Aspen Ave ● Fremont, WI ● ●
Interested in obtaining a position where I can apply my Marketing and/or Public Administration skills.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
* Successfully completed two semesters of Teaching Assistantship&;s for American Government, and Public Policy, including lecturing, facilitating discussions, and engaging student involvement.
* Responsible for a research report which analyzed the international marketing strategy of CocaCola.
* Led the marketing/public relations portion of a group which analyzed and completed a successful merger and acquisition of two corporations.
* Ranked in the top two percent of students nationally in college writing assessment.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMIN, MARKETING & PUBLIC ADMIN MAY
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN GREEN BAY Green Bay, WI
* Semester Honors Spring ,
New Zealand June
* Completed extensive leadership and team building courses, evaluated international business and political environments for specific region, learned the importance of international relations in terms of business and nonprofit organizations, recognized importance of community service in order to solve uncommon issues
* Learned the importance of nonprofits in the community and roles they play, gained experience in recognizing needs of individuals/families/communities and using available resources to solve those needs, able to understand the role of government in a third world country.
Los Angeles, CA March ,
* "How To Design AttentionGrabbing Brochures, Catalogs, Ads, Newsletters, and Reports"
* Successfully completed course that demonstrated the best ways to market a business or service with the use of color, image, and strategic wording.
CONVERGYS June October
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP II Appleton, WI
* Assisted in training of new employees, provided excellent customer service to customers and was recognized several times for providing quality service, maintained customer information in a CRM database
PEPSI AMERICAS May May
GENERAL MERCHANDISER Oshkosh, WI
* Marketed and promoted Pepsi products in small, medium and large format retail outlets ensuring product was clearly displayed to customers, and adequately available, demonstrated ability to work independently communicating to manager the product needs of assigned stores.
SUNSET BP April May & August present
CLERK Weyauwega, WI
* Provided customers with quality service, and assisted with any questions or concerns, assisted management with general accounting procedures, balanced daily cash records and entry into general ledger.
* Poy Sippi Volunteer Fire Department assisted in fundraising
* A Political Party in Waupaca County provided support in yearly county fair booth setup
* Brushville Cemetery Association prepare yearly financial data in presentable form, assist in ground maintenance when requested