[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
I am an individual with high level of professionalism, strong Time Management skills, and ability to multitask and able
to interact in a team environment.
Resultoriented and hard working professional with strong data analytical skills, strong communication and
interpersonal skills, excellent leadership skills, strongÊpresentationÊand organization skills, excellent problem solving
Other Skills include: High proficiency in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, a self
motivated individual with strong attention to detail and enjoy working in a team environment.
Wells Fargo Bank
May – Aug
Teller/Customer service Representative
• Assist customers with Deposits, withdrawals, transfer of funds
• Listen to customer inquiries and addresses concerns via telephone and/or facetoface
• Cross sell of bank’s products and services
• Inform and match customers with products that will fit their financial needs
• Lead team members in weekly presentation to management, coach, develop and lead team in
Comcast Cable Corporation
August – to April
Customer service Specialist
• Assist customers with problems with their services. Make services changes also recommend service options
and schedule phone, fax and computer line installations.
• Provide detail and accurate account of customer calls to prevent future audit issues.
• Troubleshoot with customers over the phone
• Inform customers about new products and services
• Relate with customers and cross sell products/services on over % calls upgrading
customers on national service plans, call waiting, call forwarding, caller ID, international
calling plans and phone/internet packages.
• Assist customers with billing inquiries.
• Successfully resolve volatile customer situation.
Program Assistant Intern
• Assist project manager in organizing and leading a cross functional team in developing and implementing
• Tracks schedules and budgets to ensure that requirements and project deliverable dates are clearly
communicated, understood and executed upon
• Leads a team in the initiating, planning, controlling, executing, and closing tasks of a project
• Maintain detailed documentation on all assignments.
• Relieves the Receptionist, in the reception area, during any absences by answering telephone calls promptly
and courteously and greeting visitors in a friendly and professional manner
Masters Business Administration Project Management