Resume for Lindsay D. for Business Analyst / Business & Management Services in Portland, Oregon
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
SE La Mesa Way
Strategic & Analytical Business Manager
Passionate and driven achiever leveraging progressive management experience and leadership skills to ensure
sustainable growth by leading and executing quality, efficiency, and profitability in operations.
• Operational Efficiency
• Client Relation & Development
• Staff Training & Development
• Financial Management: P&L,
• LEED, LEAN, & Sustainability
Core Knowledge & Values
• Key Indicator Metrics &
Horizon Restoration, Portland, OR July
Largest independently owned restoration contractor in the state, catering to insurance & property manager clientèle
Vice President of Operations
Promoted to this executive leadership role to employ strategic and interpersonal strengths in aligning regional business
units to corporate strategy.
• Presented business strategy to owner with thorough analysis of financial and operational performance and
targets, and executed strategy through inclusive team goal steering
• Supported business unit managers by removing obstacles and initiating process improvements, ensuring
operational excellence while increasing efficiency and reducing risk
• Ensured service excellence as a central point of contact for contract negotiations, production followup, and issue
• Created and presented quarterly business unit analysis and executive summaries for effective communication of
company performance trends and goals to owner, board, and prospective partners
• Implemented systems and infrastructure that allowed the business to grow from a stagnant single facility
operator with $M annual revenue and employees, to $M annual revenue and employees, expanded
market penetration, statewide branches, and centralized corporate offices.
• Team lead in developing and presenting a proposal that targeted a new niche within our core service operations
that is now the company's largest ongoing service contract, generating steady income within a typically
fluctuating market, with nd quarter revenue up % from .
• Reduced annual overhead budget from $.M to $.M while increasing employee morale and engagement by
initiating crossdepartmental support of corporate objectives with incentivized cost reduction, sales and customer
service targets. All three metrics are recognizing steady incline.
• Initiated and ensured alignment to the Communication Policy through monthly key indicator scorecards and
graphical relationship to other metrics such as profitability. Increased Customer Service Index from % to %
from previous quarter while reducing incoming current customer call volume for improved time management.
SE La Mesa Way
Directly responsible for the operating standards of each Project Team and the development of corporate support
departments to manage the rapid expansion of the company: HR, IT, Marketing, Customer Service.
• Development of Department and Team Managers to allow for their success in their own functions as well as
alignment to corporate objectives through regular consensus building and coaching
• Developed best practices and performance metrics to coach Project Manager's performance for quality and
• Spearheaded Preferred Provider Program, from acquiring confidence of our insurance and third party partners,
to implementation; ensuring standards of performance and policy are being met.
Office Manager & HR Manager
Relied on for strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Selected to establish and run the HR department, for the
management of ownership change and to create stable infrastructure.
• Created and implemented policies, manuals, job descriptions and orientations
• Developed organizational structures and managed implementation of departmental change
• Leadership role in recruitment, compensation, and performance management
Education & Professional Development
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
• Bachelor of Science, Animal Sciences
• Study Abroad: Wildlife and Land Use Conservation Field Study in Kenya, Africa
Marylhurst University, Portland, OR
• M.B.A., Sustainability in Business Expected completion June
• Recent educational seminars to remain current in industry trends and region specific issues, such as:
Commonwealth of Virginia Energy Symposium and CSI MidAtlantic Region Conference
• Attend quarterly national conferences and monthly local industry events for personal development, industry
expertise, and client development
• DOE & EPA webinars and toolkits such as Lean & Six Sigma for Environmental Professionals
• Cascadia GBC Living Building Leader Session: Building Corporate Responsibility
Affiliations and Certifications
• LEED GA Certified; pursuing LEED APEB
• Cascadia Region Green Building Council, Emerging Green Builders affiliation
• Net Impact & American Solar Energy Society Member
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!